How to beat Summer of Suffering Mole Man ?

JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
I don’t really understand it . Am I supposed to hit him right after he died a special attack ?

Comments

• DonkeyKongDonkeyKong Member Posts: 8
    Basically there is a short window after his special where you can hit him and do some damage but the main damage is done while he is preforming a special. This is caused by a damaging debuff effect.

So if he is bleeding while he is preforming a special, that damage he sustained while bleeding will be multiplied based on what the node says. Additionally this means power stings work amazingly on this node.
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

Basically there is a short window after his special where you can hit him and do some damage but the main damage is done while he is preforming a special. This is caused by a damaging debuff effect.

So if he is bleeding while he is preforming a special, that damage he sustained while bleeding will be multiplied based on what the node says. Additionally this means power stings work amazingly on this node.

Thank you . Got to think of counters now

• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 847 ★★★
    JessieS said:

I don’t really understand it . Am I supposed to hit him right after he died a special attack ?

Kate bishop for non objective
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,790 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Thank you . Got to think of counters now

If you post your roster I am confident we can help narrow it down for you.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,897 ★★★★★
    Standard counters that have mentioned elsewhere would be Ham, Kushala, Mojo, Toad. Post a roster and we will advise.

Dr. Zola
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Standard counters that have mentioned elsewhere would be Ham, Kushala, Mojo, Toad. Post a roster and we will advise.

Dr. Zola

I already beat him with Iceman. It was a bit annoying but it worked . Will try Kudhala now for the second objective

Thanks for the help