Who should I awaken, rank up to 7-star Rank 3, and prioritize for high signature levels?

XniggXnigg Member Posts: 14
Captain America (Infinity War): I enjoy using him 6r6 in Alliance Quest (AQ) and general questing because of his versatility.I'm unsure how valuable he would be at 7-star Rank 3 with high signature levels. Has anyone experienced using him in this capacity?

IronHeart is currently at 7-star Rank 3 but remains unawakened. I’ve been using her in Alliance War (AW), and she seems quite versatile. However, I'm unsure if awakening her and investing in high signature levels would provide significant benefits.

Ultron: I use him 6r6 in quests for multitasking and have noticed he's potentially strong in the current AW meta. However, I'm unsure how valuable he would be at 7-star Rank 3 with high signature levels. Has anyone experienced using him in this capacity?

Who should I awaken, rank up to 7-star Rank 3, and prioritize for high signature levels? 14 votes

Captain America (Infinity War)
14%
WinterFieldsVivesector 2 votes
IronHeart
0%
Ultron
85%
Liquidkoldcaptain_rogersShiroMikazukiJackTheSnackThePredator1001KLZKnightOfTheRealmAsyalolNineHeavenNemesis_17Super_Cretu90Rockaflockaflow 12 votes

Comments

• ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    edited September 10
    Ultron
    I like all of them but ultron seems more fun to use, iron heart was a close second

I had Cap as a maxed 5* back in the day and i think he greatly benefits off of high/max sig for his awakened ability to have more use and impact in questing
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 776 ★★★★
    Ultron
    I love iron heart but I wouldn’t use an awakening gem or sigs on her, I’d say Ultron is the best to dump sigs into. Cap IW is also good but so much of the game limits synergies so I feel like you won’t get as much use out of him as the other two.
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 770 ★★★★
    Captain America (Infinity War)
    I have CAIW at R3 sig 20 and enjoy using him. He is solid in BG: not the top but a versatile option that gets plenty of use. His sig is also not important for BG.

I would prefer him having higher sig for quests, but he still brings a lot of utility and decent damage
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,807 ★★★★★
    Ultron
    I have sig 40 cap and he has like 50% chance to inflict his effects. That's enough for most abilities except the skill one, which you want at 100%.

Ultron worth every sig you put,but unlike cap, you don't need ultron's sig everywhere.

Toss a coin between the both and decide, can't go wrong with either.