THE MUSIC IN THIS GAME!!!!

Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Whoever the people making the music are, they deserve a raise. The fight music, act 7 music, RAID MUSIC. It all sounds phenomenal. Just wanna say thanks to the musical artists that are a piece of the fantastic puzzle that is mcoc. Also, raid music is the best one πŸ”₯

Comments

• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I think I turned off the music three or four years ago to listen to podcasts when I play. I should listen to the new stuff they've cooked up some time.

It's so good. You should definitely try it πŸ”₯
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,153 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Agreed. The raid music is πŸ”₯
    Bg music goes crazy too, but best is defo raid
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'd rather listen to my playlists- mixes of joji, nirvana, jvke, beatles, bruno mars, spiderverse songs etc (I know, very random, I just have a broad music taste). I do admit the game music is very good though
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 β˜…β˜…
    @Awesomep12 thank you for reminding me we have music! pretty sure it’s been on silent since before Sparky was new (like @Finalfuryk said) or my wife would have killed me for ruining true crime shows for her… gotta drop a set of headphones in to give Kabam a fair shake next time I sit down to content.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 10
    I honestly have played the game completely silent for 2 years…

Will take your word for it
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I turned off the music a month after I started playing this game. It still remains off!!!
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Member Posts: 115 β˜…
    I've had the volume turned off since day one no idea what the tunes are lol
  • HalleyHalley Member Posts: 428 β˜…β˜…

I turned off the music a month after I started playing this game. It still remains off!!!

Yeah same here, mute mostly πŸ˜†
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I haven't listened to music of the game since 2016
    I didn't know so many people played on mute! Wow... at least you can all enjoy the new music that been added over the years.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah raid music is lit i hope new music is produced as its just nice to listen to