**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am i the only one who feels this way?

This is my first time ever posting here, but lately this has been bothering me for a while. I feel like anytime i get enough shards for a 5 star, i always get useless champs that are gonna stay at rank 1. You might say that eventually you’ll get someone good or that great line: a year ago, we had to grind way longer for one (i know, i was there). But for me that’s not the point. I feel like this game has so much to offer yet it NEVER feels rewarding. Just wanted to throw that out there. I’m hoping one day, they might come up with a better system to get champs cause at this rate, i don’t see myself getting anyone i want before i eventually quit this game all together.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Unless I get to pull a very good champ, my current focus is still on 4*s.

I just pulled 5* Captain Marvel and there are still many champs that will make one frown to be pulled.

I wonder why in M.O.D.O.K Lab, the shards for Heroic is split into 75 4* shards and 50 5* shards.

It has to be that 4* are still very integral to the game in its current state.

At Tier 11 war, I have still yet to face a 5* champ as AW boss (maybe there is one waiting in the next war).

Accumulate the 5*. You'll soon be getting good champs.