Love how doom is saying this to a captain AMERICA variant

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,080 ★★★★

Lmao

Comments

• GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 570 ★★★
    On September 11th as well 😬😬 Kabam taking shots.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,080 ★★★★
    Glassback said:

Not funny at all. In any way whatsoever
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,080 ★★★★
    I would suggest you edit that comment
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 570 ★★★
    edited September 11

Glassback said:

Mate I’m not even trying to be funny, I’m surprised seeing as it caused enough of a stir around the date of the release that there would also be a blatant America piss take in it. I always assume there’s a level of diligence in these things but it’s like the 2 haven’t been put together.

• Phantøm_EchøPhantøm_Echø Member Posts: 47
    Glassback said:

Glassback said:

Mate I’m not even trying to be funny, I’m surprised seeing as it caused enough of a stir around the date of the release that there would also be a blatant America piss take in it. I always assume there’s a level of diligence in these things but it’s like the 2 haven’t been put together.

Why would that event ever have to come into consideration when creating content for the game or discussion in the forums for a COMIC BOOK game?? You claim lack of diligence, but I just see a lack of social awareness for the setting you're in. This self-centered thought process isn't healthy here.
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★
    100% unintended, and much less apparent than the unfortunate four-sided emblem Kabam used for an EQ map that required emergency redrawing a few months back.
    in all honesty, in character, Doom and ANY iteration of Steve would both admit failings and cede successes. individual, group, organizational, and up. but Doom would lead with the bad… what’s the next line of dialogue?
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★

Lmao

Lmao where's the lie?
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★
    edited September 12
    This dialogue reflects the comic books that inspired the game. Comic books writers would frequently use comic books to address social issues.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    Dr Doom red voter confirmed? 🥵🥹🤯🤯🤯
  • gash228gash228 Member Posts: 110

Lmao

Ngl I really don't like the idea of Doom being an overall good ruler. Dictators rarely make decent leaders, they usually end up becoming their people's biggest enemies, even if they start off well. Which is why they tend to invent enemies of the state, both within and outside the country.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Dr Doom red voter confirmed? 🥵🥹🤯🤯🤯

Comrade* doom ☭

Lmao

But does Latveria have freedom?? 🦅🦅🦅
  • tnair2015tnair2015 Member Posts: 116

Lmao

But does Latveria have freedom?? 🦅🦅🦅
    Freedom is overrated.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,570 ★★★★★
    gash228 said:

Lmao

Ngl I really don't like the idea of Doom being an overall good ruler. Dictators rarely make decent leaders, they usually end up becoming their people's biggest enemies, even if they start off well. Which is why they tend to invent enemies of the state, both within and outside the country.
    You've obviously never read comics with doom in them then. Even from long ago, in the 70s and 80s, his people loved him as a ruler. It's everyone else that don't agree with how he accomplishes said feats.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,394 ★★★★★
    This is fake. Doom didn't talk about school shootings

Honestly Civil Warrior should've just hit doom with the
    "WHAT THE F*CK IS A KILOMETRE RAHHHHH🦅🦅🦅🛢️🛢️🛢️🛢️🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲"

"APPROXIMATELY 2000 CHEESEBURGERS LONG" 🦅🦅🦅🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸