Dreadpool fan kit concept

713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 244
Disclaimer: I know some people are tired of adding Deadpools in the game. I'm not suggesting him to be added, this is just made for fun.

Dreadpool

Class: Mutant
Tags: #Villain #Size: M #Offensive: Damage Over Time

Signature Ability – Plot-induced stupidity

Whenever a debuff is purified, replace the debuff with a passive.

Dreadpool uses a gun that Mr. Fantastic built to kill gods. Heavy attacks inflict a shock and a stun debuff dealing 1045 damage over 6 seconds. Double duration and potency against #God champs. Cooldown of stun: 8 seconds.

His heightened insanity and perception of the 4th wall render him immune to reverse controls and give him inherent true sense.

When struck

Passively regenerate 40% of lost health.

All attacks

Inflict a bleed debuff dealing 2100 damage over 4 seconds and a taunt debuff for 6 seconds.

At 10 stacks, gain a fury buff, increasing attack rating by +1036.

Special attacks

Gain a prowess buff, increasing special damage rating by +1789.

Carbonadium

Dreadpool’s swords are made of Carbonadium, a radioactive metal that can disable healing factors. Every attack using his sword inflicts a heal poison debuff that deals +2132 damage and prevents healing for 8 seconds. Heal poison does not count as a heal block.

Taunt

Reduces attack rating by -1647.

60% chance to reduce defensive ability accuracy. Does not stack.

Shut down evade of all #Spider-verse champions.

Gain 5% of a bar of power when the opponent or Wade is inflicted with a taunt debuff.

Special 1 – Human sacrifice

Using magical artifacts he got from Dr. Strange allows him to reverse power gain for 7 seconds. Deal 2052 direct damage if the opponent's power bar is fully drained.

Special 2 – It’s raining men… and women

The bombs thrown by Dreadpool each inflict an incinerate debuff dealing 3200 damage for 8 seconds. Inflict armor break debuffs to pair with the incinerates reducing armor rating by -576 against #Avengers champions.

Special 3 – That’s how you know you’ve won

Dreadpool orders Galactus to grab the opponent and then kill them with the power cosmic using the puppet master’s puppets.

Gain an indestructible buff for 10 seconds and pause all taunts for the duration of this buff.

Deal 6 stacks of bleed, shock, and incinerate debuffs for 4 seconds.

Synergies

A Dreadpool decision: Werewolf by Night

Werewolf by Night: Whenever the opponent is immune to rupture, deal bleed instead.

Dreadpool: whenever the opponent is immune to bleed, deal rupture instead.

Dr. Bright: Psycho-man

Psycho-man: Every time he gets knocked down, gains a non-stacking armor-up buff with the potency based on armor rating.

This also makes the STAMP onomatopeia!

Dreadpool: Inflict a non-stacking armor break debuff for every attack using punches. Potency based on current armor rating.

The nexus of all realities: Man-thing

Gain an additional potency of +754 on poison debuffs. Only affects this champion.

I know, I know… killing all the marvels of the world is your gig: The punisher

The punisher: Adds 5 seconds on endure passive.

Dreadpool: Adds 2 seconds on bleed debuffs.

He Can hear me: Taskmaster

Taskmaster: Photographic reflexes now decrease Offensive ability accuracy by 30%

Dreadpool: 10% chance to evade attacks that will cause bleed.

You created this hell! You’re the devil!: Deadpool

Deadpool: Double the potency and duration of regeneration.

Dreadpool: Start the fight with a fury buff, increasing atk rating by +647.

This is heavily inspired from Deadpool (x-force)'s kit. Lmk what you think. Adjusted from receiving feedback.