Which tech champ would you R2 first?

OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
So I decided to whale out a bit for this event, and pulled three good tech champs.

I had pretty much decided to rank Ultron first, but then tonight pulled Shocker. I also know that Ironheart is a solidly good champ so she is in the running also. I’ll probably rank all three of them at some point, just a question of who I take up first.

My primary focus is story content, although I do BG enough to get to GC every season. Just don’t BG seriously enough to get to the upper levels of GC. I do some light AQ but not AW.

So who would you take up first?

Which tech champ would you R2 first? 27 votes

Ultron
66%
bhuv9191MagrailothosxakareeedoctorbShamanriver77captain_rogersIronman3000ThePredator1001Rainwind7613579rebel_AvnishAnsh_AMiniMFVivesectorArmageddønKingering_KingHulk808Darthbane3141 18 votes
Shocker
29%
BigTuna_2054phillgreenXreissSteam97KLZCloudddey_broCookieJarMonstaNacho98 8 votes
Ironheart
3%
Archit_1812 1 vote

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Ultron
    How did you pulled shocker, tonight? Did he got added to basic pool?
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★

How did you pulled shocker, tonight? Did he got added to basic pool?

No, event Nexus. I don’t think he is getting added to the basic pool until December or January based on a response Kabam Crashed made on one of my other threads last week.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,968 ★★★★★
    Shocker
    I'm an idiot, I meant Ultron.
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 260 ★★★
    Shocker
    Ultron is great, but shocker is one of the best bg attackers in the game
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 405 ★★
    Ironheart
    Ironheart is seriously underrated. She's also ridiculously fun to play with.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★

Ultron is great, but shocker is one of the best bg attackers in the game

Yeah I went to bed thinking Ultron and woke up thinking Shocker. Going to play around with them today but pull the trigger before the level up event is done.