Question about story (STORY SPOILERS), if anyone cares...

Oliver345781Oliver345781 Member Posts: 183
What happened to Carina after orochi?

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,675 ★★★★★
    We don't know. But if I had to hazard a guess, orochis poison corrupts her and she's the act 9 boss.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

We don't know. But if I had to hazard a guess, orochis poison corrupts her and she's the act 9 boss.

Thats what its seeming like or shes just badly poisoned was my guess i need to know give me a new chapter i need to know
    Buttehrs said:

Also reading this what if the right side champ is carina and she is the 9.4 boss
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,675 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

Also reading this what if the right side champ is carina and she is the 9.4 boss
    Considering they said 9.1 is the beginning of the end of book 2, I'm assuming book 2 will actually end with act 10 if that's the case. Chronoserpent would be act 10 boss. Though where the story goes from there is anyone's guess.
    Buttehrs said:

Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

Considering they said 9.1 is the beginning of the end of book 2, I'm assuming book 2 will actually end with act 10 if that's the case. Chronoserpent would be act 10 boss. Though where the story goes from there is anyone's guess.
    Agree that there be act 10 as the full conclusion
    Buttehrs said:

Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

Hoping them saying about beyonder or celestial maybe one of them be arriving for the story npc as would be cool to see some celestial story
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,417 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

Let’s hope she isn’t too hard if that’s the case. Grandmaster, the Champion and the Collector were known as difficult bosses
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

Let’s hope she isn’t too hard if that’s the case. Grandmaster, the Champion and the Collector were known as difficult bosses
    Well will have to see where the story goes but im hoping its her
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,357 ★★★★★
    Corrupted Carina as the 9.4 boss would be great

But idk... a mere stab by Orochi would corrupt Carina? If so, shouldn't our champs get corrupted too while fighting her, story wise?
    But maybe now that she's in a bad condition she will be kidnapped and corrupted

Corrupted Carina as the 9.4 boss would be great

But idk... a mere stab by Orochi would corrupt Carina? If so, shouldn't our champs get corrupted too while fighting her, story wise?
    But maybe now that she's in a bad condition she will be kidnapped and corrupted

Well she was poisoned but that poison could be the chronoserpent energy as the story was saying of his energy so its possibly it leads to her being corrupt we wont know more till 9.2 atm its maybe bad condition
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Maybe she will need a cure, and only Chronoserpent can give it, so we'll seek out for help, and at the end we end up fighting her

Maybe she will need a cure, and only Chronoserpent can give it, so we'll seek out for help, and at the end we end up fighting her

Its possible