Store UI update suggestions

Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 414 ★★★
What I gathered from reading some discussions about the store's updated UI was that there were mixed reactions. Some liked the new UI, whereas others disliked it.

I for one liked the UI, but I feel the using experience is not that great. So I have a few suggestions to make ( these are based on some problems I faced while using the updated UI).

Let's assume this is what the current store UI looks like ( the spacing in the game is even tighter, so just assume!!! )

The problem is with the left side scrollable menu component, it gets hidden behind a notch or dynamic island. You have to scroll and get to where the item you require is present ( one of my alliance member couldn't find the loyalty/ glory potions so that's that )

So here's what I suggest ( I didn't have all the images in PNG so... again IMAGINE!!!)

Don't keep the left side scrollable component and instead make it a 2 step system

1. It will have all of the left side menu items arranged in a grid like fashion. Let's call it Main Menu ( shown in 1st of the above 2 images )
2. Summoners will click on any that they want and it will open another page ( example in 2nd image ) pressing the back button here will take us back to the main menu. In this page all the items that are currently shown on the right side of that scrollable menu will be present as they currently are ( with a bit more breathing room of course )

I did this a bit quickly but that's basically what I have to suggest. Any feedback y'all have is welcome.

PS : Please tag mods here I for some reason can't tag crashed and others

Comments

• Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 149

here's a better suggestion: REVER IT BACK. No one liked it before and they reverted it. REVERT IT.

I love the new U.I. upgrade.
    The solution does not lie in reverting it, but in giving people the option to switch between the old and new one.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,906 ★★★★★
    I like the idea behind the new look, I just think the execution is poor. Why is everything so big? It's unnecessary and it only requires more scrolling than it has too. If they could shrink everything by 20% or so, I'd feel much better about it.