7k units drained!

2»

Comments

• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    1711 said:

So after farming for 7k units I decided to do the abyss and got 2 more paths done and I am left with 2 more paths to go looks like I’m going to be grinding some more units to get 100 percent hopefully.

Gl with explo! You got this bro. After banquet I'm gonna do a path as well

1711 said:

Hi everyone I can just grind for more units for the abyss as I have plenty of time on hands so I feel ok grinding for units.

No matter how much you grind, those are 7k units that could've gone to Banquet or Cyberweeked and those would've paid off way more than Abyss.
    Say you grind 7k units before Cyberweeked or Banquet, you could've had 14k instead and gotten better rewards, Abyss gives you nothing other then a pat on the back lmao.
    Let them do what they want
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    How did you manage to spend 7k units in abyss?? Are you just throwing revives at your enemies or something?? Even when it was the peak of Everest content I doubt people actually spent 7000 units on it FOR 2 PATHS.
    What are you even doing?

How did you manage to spend 7k units in abyss?? Are you just throwing revives at your enemies or something?? Even when it was the peak of Everest content I doubt people actually spent 7000 units on it FOR 2 PATHS.
    What are you even doing?

Skill level. Some are better than others, and that's okay. Spend however many you need. It took me 2k units to knock out 59% of 9.1
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★

1711 said:

Hi everyone I can just grind for more units for the abyss as I have plenty of time on hands so I feel ok grinding for units.

No matter how much you grind, those are 7k units that could've gone to Banquet or Cyberweeked and those would've paid off way more than Abyss.
    Say you grind 7k units before Cyberweeked or Banquet, you could've had 14k instead and gotten better rewards, Abyss gives you nothing other then a pat on the back lmao.
    He can do whatever he wants and so can you, doesn't change the fact that it is objectively a very dumb decision as pointed out by everyone else on this thread.

1711 said:

He can do whatever he wants and so can you, doesn't change the fact that it is objectively a very dumb decision as pointed out by everyone else on this thread.
    It's an 🌟 achievement 🌟

1711 said:

It's an 🌟 achievement 🌟
    I did a path of lol a couple months ago because I felt like it. It's not a problem. They aren't hurting anyone by doing Abyss are they? (Except nameless collector ofc)
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 721 ★★★
    This guys gotta be trolling us. No way he’s that clueless. Lol
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    Yeah is parents 100 percent inherited some old American oil money and he just doesn't care, only logical explanation
  • ToniXD_16ToniXD_16 Member Posts: 135
    This is stupid
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    Necropolis is considerably easier imo and has better rewards. Abyss isn't worth doing, even if it was easier. You get nothing worth it from it besides what? A profile picture.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★

Necropolis is considerably easier imo and has better rewards. Abyss isn't worth doing, even if it was easier. You get nothing worth it from it besides what? A profile picture.

In his earlier post people still warned him and he said he's doing it only for the profile picture. 💀💀
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    I mean I'm not mad at you doing abyss. As a completionist myself, I have to explore abyss one day. It's just I don't think it is a wise decision to explore abyss before necropolis at this moment.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★
    Haven't touched a path of abyss and it pains me. Not as much as spending 7k though.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    Glad you have the determination to do these long form content. I hope the exploration will not be as expensive as your earlier paths. Good luck with it and I hope I have your determination to complete my unfinished Road to the Labyrinth and Realm of Legends one day…
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    1711 said:

Look if I did do necro I probably would have wasted more of these units and that’s why I went and did abyss as I was comfortable with my decision.

You haven't even done Necro yet and you're doing Abyss?