Who would you rank 3?

RustyoneilRustyoneil Member Posts: 210 ★★

If this was your roster, who would you rank up?

Comments

• Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 177 ★★
    Luke Cage.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★
    If it were me probably sunspot but guardian mantis and prowler are all good options too. Juggs I feel is fine at r2 especially since he doesn’t work for a lot of metas you don’t want to have to take an r3 out of your deck
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Hulk smash
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★

Luke Cage.

What's the rotation/plan for Luke Cage fights?
  • RustyoneilRustyoneil Member Posts: 210 ★★

Luke Cage.

What's the rotation/plan for Luke Cage fights?
    So far I’m liking sprinting to 2 1/2 bars of power, Heavy, SP2, 2 light ending 5 hit combos into striker, into 5 hit combo, into SP1. Stun lock, 3 hit combo, 5 hit combo SP1 stun lock again, 5 hit combo into striker, into 5 hit combo into SP1. They’re usually dead at this point
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    Serpent or juggernaut
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 260 ★★★
    Attuma, sunspot, or juggs. Unduped serpent can stay at rank 2. Guardian always gets screwed over by GC metas so just leave him for now
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 396 ★★
    Attuma ,korg ,serpent then juggs - my choice
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    If it were my roster, I'd mostly consider the following;
    Mantis, cheeilth (since she's duped), Prowler(since he's duped), Shuri, hulk and maybe bishop. The rest are okay at r2

Champions who can do regular quests, endgame content and alliance war with great consistency will ALWAYS be superior to champs who have little to no value outside battlegrounds. And also, the BG oriented champs you have (sunspot and juggs) can do fights just as fast at r2 so they primarily do not need the r3 IN MY OPINION. I could go into deep dive on the options and why I think they're r3 worthy or not but this comment should already be enough.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    Good choices. I did Hulk, Shuri and Elsa and no regrets all great.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 830 ★★★
    Juggy
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,680 ★★★★★
    Shuri, Sunny, Chee'ilth