Super Chill Alliance- Building Before Banquet

Join up! We will have to make space eventually but if you get in before banquet will not kick as long as you’re active within 14 days. War and AQ not mandatory but we do run them sometimes if you want to get in!

Comments

• JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 222
    We have only run one war and it just got created recently.
  • SHAZAM7744SHAZAM7744 Member Posts: 16
    So y’all are pretty flexible for participating in AWs and AQs? I’ve got a pretty busy schedule, but I’m pretty dependable. I run lots of BGs. Finished Diamond 1 last season. I’m in a “do whatever whenever” sort of alliance now. I can send you my roster if you like. I’m T-Breaker currently.
  • SHAZAM7744SHAZAM7744 Member Posts: 16
    My Line ID is the same as my in-game name..

So y’all are pretty flexible for participating in AWs and AQs? I’ve got a pretty busy schedule, but I’m pretty dependable. I run lots of BGs. Finished Diamond 1 last season. I’m in a “do whatever whenever” sort of alliance now. I can send you my roster if you like. I’m T-Breaker currently.

Yep I’m in the same boat brother. We don’t even have a line or discord set up but we could look at doing that. Just been using the in game chat atm
  • brucef8bringerbrucef8bringer Member Posts: 114
    is this a banquet alliance? i'll be looking for one where everyone is spending 10k units or more

is this a banquet alliance? i'll be looking for one where everyone is spending 10k units or more

I wish man. That’s what I’d like it to be, but I myself will not even be dropping 10 units. Probably more along the lines of 4000 and that’s if I can get my units up. It’s just a chill alliance honestly that I wanted to not miss out on banquet rewards this year bc my last alliance kicked me the day before banquet started

I wish man. That’s what I’d like it to be, but I myself will not even be dropping 10 units. Probably more along the lines of 4000 and that’s if I can get my units up. It’s just a chill alliance honestly that I wanted to not miss out on banquet rewards this year bc my last alliance kicked me the day before banquet started
    10k*