**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Maintenance yesterday

So the game goes down as I am loading an aw fight, I end up losing more than half of my health on a fight that never took place so I submit a ticket, kabam sends a generic so sorry its for the best blah blah response and closes my ticket, we pay for heath, why should your server issue cost me money and I find it beyond insulting to just send a form letter to me dismissing my issue without even contacting me in person, why have a support option if you just dismiss all claims with a geric response, these are reasons why many of us stopped buying offers you should treat your customers better or at least dignify them with a genuine response