Aq Raid compensation

2»

Comments

• TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 303 ★★
    Can’t argue with that either. It’s all a major cluster ****
  • Jonnathan05Jonnathan05 Member Posts: 61
    🤣🤣 my god Kabam, you keep missing the bal. A discount for next RAIDS still doesn't solve the unfair compensation!!
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 303 ★★
    Agreed. Wish our alliance had been locked out of Raids last time. Turned out pretty well for those alliances that did. How about making the Raid free entry at least?? Would restore some faith in them if they did that
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 399 ★★
    If they gave only 3 raid chest - I would be happy as even with the glory the store is not reset 🤷the price gets higher & higher
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,230 ★★★
    @KabamDORK @kabampinwheel can we cut the radio silence and update everyone please?
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 541 ★★★★
    Wait, we don’t have the ranking rewards, so we don’t get the most valuable part, T4A.

So yes, we saved the ticket because of compensation, but with the price of ranking rewards right?
  • ezgoingezgoing Member Posts: 279 ★★
    Agree the Raid compensation is just unfair to alliances which did manage to enlist into Raid. We also spent time, revives to complete the Raid. The 180 tickets we spent are worth much more than whatever glory rewards the higher rankings can give. And not many Raid alliances benefit from the top tiers of AQ ranked rewards too.

I think it is only fair that Kabam refunds the 180 tickets to those which did enlist into the last Raid, and the higher rank rewards would just offset the time and revives we spent on raid.
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 363 ★★★
    I claimed the glory from my invent but the catalysts are still unclaimable despite tapping on it multiple times
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 337

Onurre2 said:

A simple suggestion and I know it probably won't get implemented BUT I think this would be FAIR enough;

Instead of sending the rewards who weren't able to join,make it a store bundle at the cost of 180 Raid Tickets. I know those who already did it once get to have it twice but with a costly amount like right now most of them who were able to join raids last week shouldn't have another 180, and if they don't want to get this bundle, they wouldn't miss out on anything because this is for those who got the raid ticket compensation and couldn't able to join.

This would be a fair option in my opinion. Getting the rewards and keeping 180 tickets is just simply not fair.

I would like this but only if it appears for the people who were affected by the enlistment
    I got my tickets refunded but haven't got my comp yet. They did say something about next week to get the comp
  • MrGladiatorMrGladiator Member Posts: 1
    Cannot claim the rewards. Is it happening with anyone else?
  • GladsGlads Member Posts: 426 ★★★

Everyone in my alliance having issues too
  • MasquiradeMasquirade Member Posts: 125
    Glads said:

Everyone in my alliance having issues too
    And mine. This is a new one to me, they've broken the claim button 😭
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Member Posts: 252
    My ally don't even get mail for compensation
    Not even the glory nothing
  • MBBMBB Member Posts: 70
    That’s terrible in case our alliance has enlisted for Raids and start it. But just few member do joined before it suddenly stop and our alliance received nothing from this compensation because just enlisted and started the Raid map
  • Dfraga71388Dfraga71388 Member Posts: 102
    Gotta love how people that didn't have to do it still got all the rewards (and more) from compensation, while the people that did do it get nothing. Awesome