SOS Photon. Who should I take in out of my roster?

JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 222

I’m paragon so I only have the skill M objective and the 2022 objective. Here is who I have, but I’m not ranking up anyone additional for this (unless it will heavily benefit me in the long run). Is it even worth it? Who should I take in? If I did both objectives I would get a new 7 star - going to grind incursions too for those additional few shards and Ive been doing the weekly side quest.

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,139 ★★★★★
    Are you willing to spend somerevives? In that case use nick or hawkeye for skill M, and hulkling for 2002
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 344 ★★
    I used Hulkling and Nick Fury for your objectives
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 419 ★★★
    Hulkling for sure. You could boost up that Bullseye for skill / M. If you want to play Photon without worrying about her untouchable…
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,941 ★★★★★
    Bullseye can't miss so you van parry her.
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 222

Are you willing to spend somerevives? In that case use nick or hawkeye for skill M, and hulkling for 2002

Yeah I can use a few. Not as many as I used on the dang destroyer bc my spiderham wasn’t ranked up yet lol

Yeah I can use a few. Not as many as I used on the dang destroyer bc my spiderham wasn’t ranked up yet lol
    Atleast 10 to 15
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 222

Atleast 10 to 15
    For both objectives? Or one?
    For both objectives
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 419 ★★★
    Well, 10-15 for two objectives sounds like a stretch unless you’re playing really, really well. It’s gonna be a long fight with any of your skill options. I’d bank a few more revives if you can.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    Nick for M Skill, could use Bullseye too if that’s more to your liking. 2022 is whoever you feel comfortable with—for comparison, I used Black Cat, who’s pretty much a perfect counter for her. But I don’t see her in your shots.

Dr. Zola