124»

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,903 ★★★★★

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

You've convinced me honestly

I didn't expect my offer to be convincing, since I have nothing but similar colors and a few other clues. But I would be glad to Lilith
    It really does seem to fit, after madcap got deconfirmed it seems like a very likely option. Obviously we'll have to see closer to the time but I can only really see Mandarin being an alternative
    However, I will look into possible characters with similar shades and who could potentially be mystical in the next few days... Let's see if there are more options. But it's quite funny.
    Okay, I'm back with a few more options. But let's get this out of the way first - I've seen a lot of contrasts in what colors people see on the December palette, namely the undertones...it's green underneath, not yellow, right?

I mean people chose Clea for December because they thought it was purple and yellow, but it's purple and green, so I I am considering possible options regarding these shades.

Now about the options. Some are waiting for Agatha, she really did have a Green Purple suit.

But I don't think that's the design that Kabam would have made for her. I think a suit with purple shades or purple turquoise.

Besides, the title of the December quest event seems to be really "Violent Delights" and personally I associate it with delights from violence, in a word I think it speaks of evil, therefore, probably December the champion will be the villain.

Plus, I still think that teaser of the ancient and deadly evil that Count Nefaria warned about in this month's event quest. But I can't bring myself to under such a description put Agatha Harkness or Clea (although it is not worth excluding the fact that this approaching danger will split only in 2025, but, as I already said, it seems to me December, which is an important month in terms of storytelling for Battleworld and December is when strange things happen, so it could very well be the month for a tease of a mysterious evil coming)

Okay, let's move on. Again, I judge by colors - characters that mostly combine purple and green shades and who can be called an ancient and deadly threat. So here's another version of Morgan La Fay in her classic green suit with purple hair.

But again, like I said about Agatha, I don't think they would have used that design. I could see Morgan in a black and green suit, but without the purple hair. I don't think they would have. took her classic design and used it in the game. Sure, Count Nefaria got his classic costume, but let's be honest, it's the best of all his costumes

Well, the last option I found (and again it's a famous character, but in a classic costume) is Satan.

Yes, in a classic suit she fits into the December palette, but can she really be called an ancient and deadly threat (if, again, December's important and strange events are connected with Nefaria's warning). I wouldn't position Satan as a villain to the core, to be honest. I mean, she's done a lot of good things, but she's done a lot of bad things too - in my mind, she's like Loki, who's called tyrant.

There were about 15 other possible options, but, you know, about 10 of them were characters whose story wasn't really written.

Now, about my choice regarding Lilith Mother of Demons.

She fits the description of being ancient (although she is not so ancient that she is millions of years old, although who knows) and mortal threat, it matches the colors of the December palette, the title of the event quest "Violent Delights" is suitable for it, since it is a Demon who brings chaos and destruction, deadly storms and diseases for humanity, that the Gods began to fear her.

Perhaps the December champion is really little known (if we consider it in relation to the community as a whole, since for me everything This year's champions are known and I didn't rush to Nefaria and say: "Hah, that's Strange without adrenaline") after all, Tyler added during the roadmap that he would be worried if anyone guessed who this champion was. But it could also mean that if we consider it relative to the clues we've been given, it's too hard to guess compared to previous months. Or (which I don't want to believe) December is the only month where the colors were mixed up very much and the colors on the palette are not even close to the original colors of the champion. But, considering that in all the previous months until December, the colors of the champions were quite noticeable: shades of green and yellow for the Enchantress in August, shades of red and yellow and black shades that merged with the shades of the Shatra, for Count Nefaria, you probably already know October and definitely at the first glance at this October palette there was a feeling that these are the shades of these two champions that will come next month, well and in In November, obvious shades under Spiral and Dazzler.
    In other words, even if the colors of the champions of these months were heavily mixed, the vast majority of the colors of the champions themselves remained visible, so I don’t think December would be an exception. Although who knows...

And I forgot to add one more thing. I don't know if it's a coincidence that over the course of more than 7 years, but every year our game releases several characters (and sometimes more than 10-12 per year), which in that same year Marvel Legends were released in the form of their own figures (and we are not only talking about the characters that came out with the Marvel movies)

For example, this year very few characters were released compared to last year, but however, this year Marvel Legends released figures of Prowler, Count Nefaria and tech champion of october and also this year they released figures dedicated to Strange Tales, which included a figure of Lilith Mother of Demons.

However, last year, among others, Sandman, Silk, Morbius, Ant-Man of the Future and the films also feature Cassie Lang, Adam Warlock, Photon. It might just be a coincidence, but the fact that Count Nefaria's figure came out this year, as well as the champion in our game, surprised me.

These are all my thoughts regarding the December champion.
    Maybe someone was able to read this far lol
    They've already shown the agatha design they're using which is the wandavision version so yeah you're probably right it's not her
    Sometimes they change design. But if we stick to the designs that are in the vote, then Morgana Le Fay is not in her classic purple-haired look
    Have they changed design for a summoners choice champ yet? Like at all?
    Not 100% but a small change like armor evolution on ironheart a little change on morbius but not like a full different look
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 316
    Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

I didn't expect my offer to be convincing, since I have nothing but similar colors and a few other clues. But I would be glad to Lilith
    It really does seem to fit, after madcap got deconfirmed it seems like a very likely option. Obviously we'll have to see closer to the time but I can only really see Mandarin being an alternative
    However, I will look into possible characters with similar shades and who could potentially be mystical in the next few days... Let's see if there are more options. But it's quite funny.
    Okay, I'm back with a few more options. But let's get this out of the way first - I've seen a lot of contrasts in what colors people see on the December palette, namely the undertones...it's green underneath, not yellow, right?

I mean people chose Clea for December because they thought it was purple and yellow, but it's purple and green, so I I am considering possible options regarding these shades.

Now about the options. Some are waiting for Agatha, she really did have a Green Purple suit.

But I don't think that's the design that Kabam would have made for her. I think a suit with purple shades or purple turquoise.

Besides, the title of the December quest event seems to be really "Violent Delights" and personally I associate it with delights from violence, in a word I think it speaks of evil, therefore, probably December the champion will be the villain.

Plus, I still think that teaser of the ancient and deadly evil that Count Nefaria warned about in this month's event quest. But I can't bring myself to under such a description put Agatha Harkness or Clea (although it is not worth excluding the fact that this approaching danger will split only in 2025, but, as I already said, it seems to me December, which is an important month in terms of storytelling for Battleworld and December is when strange things happen, so it could very well be the month for a tease of a mysterious evil coming)

Okay, let's move on. Again, I judge by colors - characters that mostly combine purple and green shades and who can be called an ancient and deadly threat. So here's another version of Morgan La Fay in her classic green suit with purple hair.

But again, like I said about Agatha, I don't think they would have used that design. I could see Morgan in a black and green suit, but without the purple hair. I don't think they would have. took her classic design and used it in the game. Sure, Count Nefaria got his classic costume, but let's be honest, it's the best of all his costumes

Well, the last option I found (and again it's a famous character, but in a classic costume) is Satan.

Yes, in a classic suit she fits into the December palette, but can she really be called an ancient and deadly threat (if, again, December's important and strange events are connected with Nefaria's warning). I wouldn't position Satan as a villain to the core, to be honest. I mean, she's done a lot of good things, but she's done a lot of bad things too - in my mind, she's like Loki, who's called tyrant.

There were about 15 other possible options, but, you know, about 10 of them were characters whose story wasn't really written.

She fits the description of being ancient (although she is not so ancient that she is millions of years old, although who knows) and mortal threat, it matches the colors of the December palette, the title of the event quest "Violent Delights" is suitable for it, since it is a Demon who brings chaos and destruction, deadly storms and diseases for humanity, that the Gods began to fear her.

Perhaps the December champion is really little known (if we consider it in relation to the community as a whole, since for me everything This year's champions are known and I didn't rush to Nefaria and say: "Hah, that's Strange without adrenaline") after all, Tyler added during the roadmap that he would be worried if anyone guessed who this champion was. But it could also mean that if we consider it relative to the clues we've been given, it's too hard to guess compared to previous months. Or (which I don't want to believe) December is the only month where the colors were mixed up very much and the colors on the palette are not even close to the original colors of the champion. But, considering that in all the previous months until December, the colors of the champions were quite noticeable: shades of green and yellow for the Enchantress in August, shades of red and yellow and black shades that merged with the shades of the Shatra, for Count Nefaria, you probably already know October and definitely at the first glance at this October palette there was a feeling that these are the shades of these two champions that will come next month, well and in In November, obvious shades under Spiral and Dazzler.
    In other words, even if the colors of the champions of these months were heavily mixed, the vast majority of the colors of the champions themselves remained visible, so I don’t think December would be an exception. Although who knows...

And I forgot to add one more thing. I don't know if it's a coincidence that over the course of more than 7 years, but every year our game releases several characters (and sometimes more than 10-12 per year), which in that same year Marvel Legends were released in the form of their own figures (and we are not only talking about the characters that came out with the Marvel movies)

For example, this year very few characters were released compared to last year, but however, this year Marvel Legends released figures of Prowler, Count Nefaria and tech champion of october and also this year they released figures dedicated to Strange Tales, which included a figure of Lilith Mother of Demons.

However, last year, among others, Sandman, Silk, Morbius, Ant-Man of the Future and the films also feature Cassie Lang, Adam Warlock, Photon. It might just be a coincidence, but the fact that Count Nefaria's figure came out this year, as well as the champion in our game, surprised me.

They've already shown the agatha design they're using which is the wandavision version so yeah you're probably right it's not her
    Sometimes they change design. But if we stick to the designs that are in the vote, then Morgana Le Fay is not in her classic purple-haired look
    Not 100% but a small change like armor evolution on ironheart a little change on morbius but not like a full different look
    Quicksilver says hello
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,903 ★★★★★
    Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

Quicksilver says hello
    Only one then but about all the others have had no change to little detail changes or upgraded suit