AI issues making the game unbearable to play

RobAce21RobAce21 Member Posts: 3
After almost 10 years of playing MCOC I think that it is time for me to stop playing what has become automated garbage. When your inputs don't function and your characters start making moves on their own, the game is destined to fail. I no longer find the game enjoyable because of Kabams decision to make the AI take over the users input. They have said that they haven't made any changes, but it is obvious that they have. Lying about it instead of fixing the issue has cost them thousands of players and more money than they gained. If people don't enjoy the game and realize that Kabam made it not work properly, they are going to find a game that is enjoyable, a game that works as designed and intended, a game that is relaxing instead of stressful. It makes me wonder what Kabams business model actually is. Undoubtably their management lack proper leadership and isn't focused on the future, because Kabam will not have a future if they keep going in this direction.
Good luck to anyone that thinks that Kabam is being honest with you about the AI not having major issues. You really did tap the special in time, you didn't press any buttons to make your champ dash backwards.

Comments

• WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited September 18
    Majority of players knows there are inputs issues. Just now, I am seeing more defenders dexxing b4. So if they say they haven't done anything to the AI I "believe" them, just like I believe in unicorns
    That's why I gave up spending. Now that mirror verse is shutting down in December, only time will tell whether it's going happen here.
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 184
    I am pretty tolerable to it because I do believe they are somewhat working on it, BUT what kills me is the holding specials when they have porker poppers or not throwing specials with crazy power gain or some crazy node like the SOS photon. There was even a point the other day where I was mid light attack and it already showed the hitbox where I made contact and then suddenly I got smacked in the face by an SP1…even worse…twice
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★★
    edited September 18
    I dunno, I’m beyond frustrated with watching my hit make definitive contact, see the defender character model start to react, only to see the next frame pop up “dexterity” and the defender miraculously nightcrawlered his way out of it (and isn’t NC) or even more enjoyably the word “parry” post face punch pops up when no block happens and I get stunned and combo’d into oblivion.

For these things to persist this long without sincere communication plans… it beyond implies that they don’t care that they are selling a broken product as long as people are willing to buy it