Toxic and violation

2»

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,296 ★★★★
    edited September 23

Ah yes David, he’s in my global. He’d actually be a pretty funny troll if he didn’t include the use of so many slurs. I haven’t seen him in weeks though so either I missed him, or he made an alt in a different global. Still if he gets on your nerves just block him and move on, and don’t take anything he says seriously.

You might be on my global, whats your in game name?
    • Nemesis •
    Don't think we are on the same one

WAIT i low-key feel like I might have seen you before. How are globals organised, language or region
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    edited September 23

Ah yes David, he’s in my global. He’d actually be a pretty funny troll if he didn’t include the use of so many slurs. I haven’t seen him in weeks though so either I missed him, or he made an alt in a different global. Still if he gets on your nerves just block him and move on, and don’t take anything he says seriously.

You might be on my global, whats your in game name?
    • Nemesis •
    Don't think we are on the same one

WAIT i low-key feel like I might have seen you before. How are globals organised, language or region
    Don’t really know, but if you don’t recognize me we’re probably not in the same global. Sounds like David global hopped using a vpn, which would explain why I haven’t seen him recently but yet this thread was only 4 days ago, implying that it’s been a recent event.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    The point is not for the OP to turn off global, but that there s people like him, with evidence, where Kabam do nothing about them.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 891 ★★★

UltraGod said:

How is Maxrio not blocked!? That guy is cringe and a borderline ....

Maxrio is genuinely disgusting. He is light creepy af. Imo he should get in trouble irl
    I don't know the amount of times he's said "change your profile to a girl"
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,296 ★★★★

UltraGod said:

How is Maxrio not blocked!? That guy is cringe and a borderline ....

Maxrio is genuinely disgusting. He is light creepy af. Imo he should get in trouble irl
    I don't know the amount of times he's said "change your profile to a girl"
    Me neither
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Someone said something “bad” to you on the Internet? Are you ok?

Let’s call this what it is. You got in an argument with someone and now you’re trying to get him banned because this person disagreed with you?
    You do know that MCOC is 12+ right?
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Member Posts: 309 ★★★

Ngl, everyone says turn off global, but there are so many in game friends I have that I would not have met without global. Turn of global shouldn't be the solution. That being sad, yall are right, op should have submitted a ticket

This. It always annoys me when I hear "turn off global" coz same I wouldn't have met some wonderful people otherwise.

I wish instead kabam could better monitor the global and clean it up. It's the one avenue of direct communication in game after all.

Also I can't imagine how many potential players they must have lost coz ppl downloaded the game and first thing that happens is they start reading the absurdities that are often floating around there. Very bad first impression.
    You don’t HAVE to turn it off. Op just needs thicker skin if he’s gonna be in that cesspool.
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 174
    My phone when everyone in global spams :
  • ShodaiHighkageShodaiHighkage Member Posts: 84
    Global perpetually makes this game look bad, NGL. It's the best advertisement against the game and it's 24/7.