**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I want to buy ALL these daily offers, but I can’t use them in time. Are you listening?

MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
edited December 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
The problem is T1 Alphas and it has not been addressed.
Logic: If you survey your biggest spenders, you’ll quickly realize WE all have the same problem. T4CC is piling up in the form of unopened crystals because it’s the only choice we have. We still see the value of T4CC and the price of these deals is amazing, but buying them puts them straight in the stash for many of us because we don’t have enough T1A to use them. Here’s the two things you need to address asap. You can make a lot more money and please your players if you do these two things. It’s a win/win!

Stash limits: It has been way too long. Summoner level 60 stash limits should be doubled. It’s so long over due that we would throw a party if you finally made this simple change. We, the end game players, have been talking about this for over a year and we still can’t figure out why you wouldn’t do it. Give me a logical reason and I will share it with the masses for you.

Tier 1 Alphas. It’s kind of too late to lower the rank cost of 5*. You don’t have much of a choice, so it would be best to just make T1A easy to grind for in quantity. Yes, the Glory store helped, but 7 days is way too long to refresh. It feels like forever. My favorite idea is to add one T1A to the last milestone of every solo event along with the 4* sig stone crystal or in place of it. This would allow players to earn it without making it too easy.

Like I said, I want to buy these T4CC daily offers every day, but I can’t because they’ll go straight into the stash. I’m not the only one. I’m sure many rising players do not have this problem. Although, I know for a fact (just watch Seatin’s videos) that A LOT of end game players feel the same way I do. Here’s to hoping you choose to make this positive change.

Happy Holidays,

Muzz

Sorry for the double post, Mods. The iPad made it look like it was broken.

Comments