Which Defender is the most OP?

Tairique_turay0Tairique_turay0 Member Posts: 146 ★★
Serpent isn’t included because he’s in a realm of his own... an unbalanced realm of his own… (NERF HIM).

Which Defender is the most OP? 93 votes

Bullseye
53% 50 votes
Onslaught
18% 17 votes
Enchantress
27% 26 votes

Comments

• SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 265 ★★★
    I think Onslaught’s harder at base than Bullseye (can’t dodge neuroshocks like you can with bleed, Bullseye has more complete hard counters), but Bullseye tends to become much more overbearing than Onslaught with a lot of different nodes. Not sure where Enchantress fits in yet because I haven’t really had the (dis?)pleasure of fighting her much outside the EQ so I’m withholding judgment on her for now.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,974 ★★★★★
    Squidopus said:

I think Onslaught’s harder at base than Bullseye (can’t dodge neuroshocks like you can with bleed, Bullseye has more complete hard counters), but Bullseye tends to become much more overbearing than Onslaught with a lot of different nodes. Not sure where Enchantress fits in yet because I haven’t really had the (dis?)pleasure of fighting her much outside the EQ so I’m withholding judgment on her for now.

Still bullseye is tougher than onslaught. Atleast you can dex onslaught specials and dash back to remove neuros. Against bullsye you take a lot of bleed damage/block damage.
    In bgs, if anyone is finding difficulty Against Onslaught, all you need is a 6* r5 shocker.

2 MLLLM combos, a relic, another combo, sp1, another combo, then sp2 (No need to bait any specials), dash in and throw a heavy. Even a r3 dies and this hardly takes 40 sec (and you lose like 5% health). Works everytime.
  • Ben_15455Ben_15455 Member Posts: 320
    I'm going to go enchatress just because I have no idea how to fight her
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 190

Serpent isn’t included because he’s in a realm of his own... an unbalanced realm of his own… (NERF HIM).

None of the above. Serpent
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,356 ★★★★★

In bgs, if anyone is finding difficulty Against Onslaught, all you need is a 6* r5 shocker.

2 MLLLM combos, a relic, another combo, sp1, another combo, then sp2 (No need to bait any specials), dash in and throw a heavy. Even a r3 dies and this hardly takes 40 sec (and you lose like 5% health). Works everytime.

All you need is her (I slipped up here too lol as you can tell by my health)

• SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 265 ★★★

Squidopus said:

Still bullseye is tougher than onslaught. Atleast you can dex onslaught specials and dash back to remove neuros. Against bullsye you take a lot of bleed damage/block damage.
    I did vote Bullseye as the harder defender because I don’t think Onslaught is that much harder at base and the nodes that can make Bullseye feel unbearable are quite commonplace. I just feel like Onslaught’s lack of a counter that shuts down basically everything the way NTW and Sinister do for Bullseye lifts him up just a tad, plus the fact that any champ with one of shock, incinerate, coldsnap, plasma, or parry reliance is basically dead in the water against an even moderately beefy Onslaught.
    Emilia90 said:

All you need is her (I slipped up here too lol as you can tell by my health)

Yeah she is another great counter. I'll just push onslaught to sp2, auto evade it, then throw my sp2 to end the fight. Between her and shocker, I have zero difficulty facing Onslaughts
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,176 ★★★★
    I lose like 20% just by blocking bullseyes sp1. That alone is enough to lose the fight in bg.
  • Tairique_turay0Tairique_turay0 Member Posts: 146 ★★
    @JT_Supreme That’s a fact.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,147 ★★★★
    It will be interesting to revisit the results of this in a month or so.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,178 ★★★★★
    The Bully
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 728 ★★★
    edited September 21
    Bullseye 🎯 1000%. He’s just so shifty, and his damage is inevitable. That chip damage is insane.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    Fact that Bullseye sp1 is literally impossible to dex 100% of times, even after mastering it, is so bad
    No matter if you bring bleed immune that 7r3 pierce stat Bullseye will eat away your health.

So I just use Kitty, 1 intercept and just let him hit my phase and sp3 spam, not the fastest but wins most of the times.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Member Posts: 943 ★★★★
    edited September 22
    Funny how Bullseye leading the poll.
    - His specials are very difficult to dex, I’d say for majority it’s undexable. Chip damage guaranteed.
    - He has guaranteed crits and through block so chip damage increase.
    - If you don’t have bleed immunity or resistance, chip damage overflow.
    - Finally, an annoying AAR immunity evade to deal with if you fully want to cover all your bases.
    - Now add nodes to this for a fun time. Pick some node combo from these: Footloose, aspect of evolution, stun immunity, Be like water, Bubble shield, combat Deja Vu - Unblockable.

Keep in mind that Enchantress is still new and quite a few more other champs. A good amount of players have slowed down ranking 6stars to r5 and are waiting to pulling them as 7stars. We will seeing how tough these champions are soon, like Arcade and co.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Member Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    edited September 22
    We placed a 5 star Enchantress in a tier 2 war (most defenders are R3 -7 or max 6) just to see what would happen.. she got kills:)
    I'm no expert, but this signals a need for retuning possibly - but shes still newish