Graviton: Ability Kit Concept

Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 458 ★★
Class: Science

Abilities

Passive: Gravity Mastery

Graviton cannot be knocked down by heavy attacks and reduces all incoming damage from Energy attacks by 15%.
For every attempt to be knocked down, he inflicts a Passive Neuroshock for 10 seconds.
Graviton can Parry non-contact hits.

Light and Heavy Attacks

Each time Graviton lands a Heavy Attack or a hit from a Special Attack, he gains a Gravity Charge. Each Gravity Charge deals 10% burst damage on Medium and Special Attacks. Light Attacks have a 50% chance to gain a Gravity Charge.

Neuroshocks

Using an MM combo converts all Gravity Charges into Passive Neuroshocks, dealing 1% of the opponent’s Attack Rating per second per Gravity Charge for 20 seconds. These Neuroshocks are paused for the duration of special attacks by either Graviton or his opponent. All Neuroshocks applied on an Attacker (when Graviton is a defender) remove 1% of the opponent’s health every 3 seconds per stack. If the opponent successfully uses the Dexterity Mastery on any of Graviton’s attacks, they remove a single stack of Neuroshock.

Medium Attacks

Each Medium Attack has a 40% chance to inflict an Energy Vulnerability debuff, increasing Energy Damage taken by 15% for 9 seconds.

Special Attack 1: Gravity Wave

Graviton unleashes a concentrated wave of gravitational force, inflicting a 30-second Fragility debuff, increasing Critical Damage by 20%. Gains a Kinetic Shield that stores damage taken for 10 seconds, reflecting it back as Burst Physical Damage if Graviton lands a hit on the opponent while the Shield is up. As a defender, the first hit landed on the attacker converts all Gravity Charges to Neuroshocks. This ability can trigger through block.

Special Attack 2: Gravitational Pull

Graviton creates a gravitational field that pulls the opponent towards him, Inverting their Controls for the duration of the Special Attack. All hits are Energy attacks. As an Attacker, for each Neuroshock on the opponent, this Special Attack deals 7% more damage. Inflicts a Concussion debuff, reducing the opponent’s Ability Accuracy by 50% for 12 seconds.

Special Attack 3: Event Horizon

Graviton creates a massive singularity, warping the battlefield. Inflicts a Power Drain that sustains until all the opponent’s Power is drained, draining at 1 bar every 8 seconds. While this Power Drain is active, Graviton distorts the field around his opponent and slows their advance, inflicting a Passive Dilatory Controls effect, reducing the time in which all actions (attacking or defensive) take place. Graviton, on the other hand, can move and block at regular time. Grants Graviton an additional 5 Gravity Charges.

Signature Ability: Event Horizon

Graviton’s mastery over gravity increases, enhancing his abilities.
Signature Level 1-99: Increases potency and duration of Neuroshocks by 20-50%.
Signature Level 100-200: Has a chance to double the number of Neuroshocks present on the opponent.
When Stunned, Graviton has a 50% chance to remove the Stun and evade the next hit. This has a 20 second cooldown. As a defender, Graviton reduces the Ability Accuracy of all incoming Stuns by 15%, and gains 3 Gravity Charges per 0.8 seconds of an active Stun.

Once again, I shall repeat, ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DEROGATORY REMARKS. THIS IS THE USE OF MY BRAIN AND MY BRAIN ONLY. EVERY IDEA IS UNIQUE.
PS. The only reason I post in General "Discussion" is so that the entire community can actually "discuss" these matters.

Comments

• Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 458 ★★
    Now really, it can't be THAT bad!
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I'm sure there's some good stuff in here but I just can't get over him not being able to be knocked down by heavy attacks. Unless it's triggered by a specific ability like doom it's nothing more than creating an impossibly hard defender. Especially considering the toughest fight in act 9 so far is specifically hard because you can't knock them down with a heavy
  • kenadroidkenadroid Member Posts: 501 ★★★

Class: Science

Abilities

Passive: Gravity Mastery

Graviton cannot be knocked down by heavy attacks and reduces all incoming damage from Energy attacks by 15%.
    For every attempt to be knocked down, he inflicts a Passive Neuroshock for 10 seconds.
    Graviton can Parry non-contact hits.

Light and Heavy Attacks

Each time Graviton lands a Heavy Attack or a hit from a Special Attack, he gains a Gravity Charge. Each Gravity Charge deals 10% burst damage on Medium and Special Attacks. Light Attacks have a 50% chance to gain a Gravity Charge.

Neuroshocks

Using an MM combo converts all Gravity Charges into Passive Neuroshocks, dealing 1% of the opponent’s Attack Rating per second per Gravity Charge for 20 seconds. These Neuroshocks are paused for the duration of special attacks by either Graviton or his opponent. All Neuroshocks applied on an Attacker (when Graviton is a defender) remove 1% of the opponent’s health every 3 seconds per stack. If the opponent successfully uses the Dexterity Mastery on any of Graviton’s attacks, they remove a single stack of Neuroshock.

Medium Attacks

Each Medium Attack has a 40% chance to inflict an Energy Vulnerability debuff, increasing Energy Damage taken by 15% for 9 seconds.

Special Attack 1: Gravity Wave

Graviton unleashes a concentrated wave of gravitational force, inflicting a 30-second Fragility debuff, increasing Critical Damage by 20%. Gains a Kinetic Shield that stores damage taken for 10 seconds, reflecting it back as Burst Physical Damage if Graviton lands a hit on the opponent while the Shield is up. As a defender, the first hit landed on the attacker converts all Gravity Charges to Neuroshocks. This ability can trigger through block.

Special Attack 2: Gravitational Pull

Graviton creates a gravitational field that pulls the opponent towards him, Inverting their Controls for the duration of the Special Attack. All hits are Energy attacks. As an Attacker, for each Neuroshock on the opponent, this Special Attack deals 7% more damage. Inflicts a Concussion debuff, reducing the opponent’s Ability Accuracy by 50% for 12 seconds.

Special Attack 3: Event Horizon

Graviton creates a massive singularity, warping the battlefield. Inflicts a Power Drain that sustains until all the opponent’s Power is drained, draining at 1 bar every 8 seconds. While this Power Drain is active, Graviton distorts the field around his opponent and slows their advance, inflicting a Passive Dilatory Controls effect, reducing the time in which all actions (attacking or defensive) take place. Graviton, on the other hand, can move and block at regular time. Grants Graviton an additional 5 Gravity Charges.

Signature Ability: Event Horizon

Graviton’s mastery over gravity increases, enhancing his abilities.
    Signature Level 1-99: Increases potency and duration of Neuroshocks by 20-50%.
    Signature Level 100-200: Has a chance to double the number of Neuroshocks present on the opponent.
    When Stunned, Graviton has a 50% chance to remove the Stun and evade the next hit. This has a 20 second cooldown. As a defender, Graviton reduces the Ability Accuracy of all incoming Stuns by 15%, and gains 3 Gravity Charges per 0.8 seconds of an active Stun.

Once again, I shall repeat, ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DEROGATORY REMARKS. THIS IS THE USE OF MY BRAIN AND MY BRAIN ONLY. EVERY IDEA IS UNIQUE.
    PS. The only reason I post in General "Discussion" is so that the entire community can actually "discuss" these matters.
    Make graviton quake 2.0 or a quake clone like iron fist and immortal iron fist lol and I'll be happy 😁
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    edited September 22
    I think instead of not being able to be knocked down by heavy attacks, I think he should have built in Stand your Ground mastery instead, resisting heavy attacks instead.

Otherwise, looks creative and fun
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 458 ★★
    EdisonLaw said:

I think instead of not being able to be knocked down by heavy attacks, I think he should have built in Stand your Ground mastery instead, resisting heavy attacks instead.

Otherwise, looks creative and fun

Ugh, I hate Doctor Doom because he has that! Whenever you launch a perfectly good damage dealing special attack, he just slaps you back.

Good idea!