Is venom rank 3 worthy with no deep wounds

Sairam44Sairam44 Member Posts: 574 ★★
And i only have 5 star unawakened venom relic
I have units for deep wounds but saving them for banquet or cyber weekend i already have Chavez hulk and mantis at rank 3

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,172 ★★★★★
    I'll personally rank up, but better wait until you dupe the relic. And yeah, dw is not mandatory
  • SilentArisSilentAris Member Posts: 85
    I heard he is getting new look in coming update.
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 349 ★★

Seriously? Why would they waste the time and effort on that?? Makes no sense if they can’t spare manpower to fix the multitude of issues in the game, that they’d spend any effort on this no matter how little. He’s just about as perfect as he can be as he is.
    And to answer the OP, yes he’s definitely worth it in my opinion
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,172 ★★★★★
    Is it confirmed he is getting a new skin. Where's the info

It was the first I heard of it
  • SilentArisSilentAris Member Posts: 85

I don't know if it's true .
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,380 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Seriously? Why would they waste the time and effort on that?? Makes no sense if they can’t spare manpower to fix the multitude of issues in the game, that they’d spend any effort on this no matter how little. He’s just about as perfect as he can be as he is.
    MCOC players fundamentally misunderstanding game development and then getting mad at Kabam is hilarious

The people who do this don’t work on bugs. Jesus how many times do people need to be told this
    Just shut up
    Aww I’m sorry you didn’t make it past high school. I’m sure you’ll get there someday
  • justarandomusernamejustarandomusername Member Posts: 38
    For a champion whose damage comes primarily from bleeds I think he kind of wants it. Maxed deep wounds multiplies the bleed damage by about 1.5 for venom which is quite significant if you ask me. I personally invested in deep wounds just for venom but turns out it benefits many more champions that often see use so that's another thing to keep in mind. Overall I'd definitely recommend the mastery.

Also out of context but hey, can you guys chill in the comment section maybe before the thread gets closed? Thanks!

• The_Nemesis_1998The_Nemesis_1998 Member Posts: 16

I don't know if it's true .
    I mean maybe however looking at the model itself out doesn't look different, so it's possible that they just updated the profile picture and not the actual model. Kinda like what they did for Thor Jane Foster.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,001 ★★★★
    I like my R2 with just a lv1 deep wounds so it should be fine i guess.
    Also i like the new model, previous one seemed cute, new one is a bit intimidating.