My main account permanently banned for no reason

2»

Comments

• AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    I don't think global is necessary that much. I usually keep my global chat disabled..
  • UNISOL_22UNISOL_22 Member Posts: 18
    arifin74 said:

If your chat was banned a long time ago, it's interesting that inappropriate language is being used as the reason now. Where else were you chatting—was it in alliance chat or on Discord? This is the first post I've seen from you on the forum; did you have another account here? Since there's a history of inappropriate language, it might have occurred somewhere else. What did support say about it?

I can't talk in global n alliance chat , I can't even type on incursion 💬🗯 so I can't talk in the game, I can see chat but messages won't send , my messages doesn't pop up n I don't have discord ngl 🙄

UNISOL_22 said:

Bendy said:

To the op learn to be better

I was chat banned once long ago! I gotta know that my main account permanently banned from the game " can't log in " for inappropriate language when I can't talk or send messages 🤔 I've been chat banned since 2020 I often spend my free time playing mcoc 🎮 after I got permanently banned from the game , I wanna talk to people I meet that mcoc is a toxic waste game! Mcoc banning Innocent players 🔊
    You not innocent, you just toxic.
    You're the toxic one! I'm really innocent 😡 my chat was banned a long time ago! can't type anymore in global chat, ally chat 🗯 Yesterday I logged in n screen says that I've been banned for inappropriate language ?????
    arifin74 said:

If your chat was banned a long time ago, it's interesting that inappropriate language is being used as the reason now. Where else were you chatting—was it in alliance chat or on Discord? This is the first post I've seen from you on the forum; did you have another account here? Since there's a history of inappropriate language, it might have occurred somewhere else. What did support say about it?

I can't talk in global n alliance chat 💬 I can't even type on incursion 🙄 I got permanently banned from the game for inappropriate language when I can't talk or send messages, messages doesn't pop up🤦‍♂ This never happened to anyone??? i assume Kabam banned me for not spending money 💸 on this game

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    Last guy that had this happened to was also saying he didnt say anything bad so bye learn to be better make a new account and start fresh
  • Mixtapevol02Mixtapevol02 Member Posts: 92
    UNISOL_22 said:

arifin74 said:

I can't talk in global n alliance chat 💬 I can't even type on incursion 🙄 I got permanently banned from the game for inappropriate language when I can't talk or send messages, messages doesn't pop up🤦‍♂ This never happened to anyone??? i assume Kabam banned me for not spending money 💸 on this game

If u put it that way then you have 2 options .
    1. Create a new account and start spending.
    2. Find MCOC on your device(s) and hit uninstall.

Also, be nice next time.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,438 ★★★★★
    You say you are chat banned and didn’t use inappropriate language but main account is banned. Did you use inappropriate language on your mini account by any chance? That’s what happened with the last guy who posted about permanent ban.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,023 ★★★★★
    edited September 23
    UNISOL_22 said:

Seems pretty deserved ngl. The Forums are full of people complaining about being banned from global chat after typing out enough vile stuff to get them a death sentence

Innocent players are getting banned while hackers still ruin the game!
    Inappropriate language OR behavior. You did something you aren't admitting to. I'm sure Crashed will swing by on his lunch break today and shed some light, if the post isn't already closed before then because of how much you've been spamming in it.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,023 ★★★★★
    UNISOL_22 said:

arifin74 said:

You seriously are going to sit here and claim that the only reason they could've banned you is because you didn't spend money? That is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen typed on these forums.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 963 ★★★
    "Banned for no reason"
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 214
    You are innocent................or are you
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,255 ★★★★★
    Guilty or innocent, feed him to the Sharkticons!
This discussion has been closed.