Alright, this needs to be adressed

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★
edited September 22 in General Discussion
Someone keeps #*$%&*^ going in arena and using the most freaking broken defenders in the game as their 3 spots for arena. I'm talking r3 enchantresses, serpents, bullseyes, near max sig 7 star korgs, attumas, maestros, onslaught etc. Just stop. There is no way you coincidentally do this. Pls don't be jerks people
I'm case this isn't clear, I'm not actually that angry, its just something funny I noticed always happening when I get an aight streak

Comments

• Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 418 ★★
    U realise how people select teams just quick fill 🤦
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,539 ★★★★★

... You do realize there is nowhere in the game where people pick arena defenders....

Yes and no. The teams you face in arenas are compiled of teams other players used in arenas.
    OP's complaint is just the result of players auto-filling their top 3 champs in and crazy enough they happened to be 3 champs that are annoying and worth ranking.
    Its not, look at the champs named they are not even top prestige champs. It has nothing to do with rank ups. Its the arena picker putting "some kind" of a challenge.
  • 11993451199345 Member Posts: 546 ★★★
    You do know that death matches exist in Arena, right?? They usually hit around fights 11-14...

Go in with your weaker champs to start, then around fight 10 load in your strongest champs until fight 15 or so...you'll bypass the death match mechanic and roll into an infinite streak until your champs' become low enough to trigger another death match. TAKE NOTE OF WHEN THAT HAPPENS, so you know when to stop and wait to run Arena again when your champs are refreshed.

Also, as stated above, your opponent's champs are autopicked by the game, not humans...
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★
    1199345 said:

You do know that death matches exist in Arena, right?? They usually hit around fights 11-14...

Go in with your weaker champs to start, then around fight 10 load in your strongest champs until fight 15 or so...you'll bypass the death match mechanic and roll into an infinite streak until your champs' become low enough to trigger another death match. TAKE NOTE OF WHEN THAT HAPPENS, so you know when to stop and wait to run Arena again when your champs are refreshed.

Also, as stated above, your opponent's champs are autopicked by the game, not humans...

The opponent's champs are literally other people playing arena at the same time right? And if there is none then u get thanos or kang. Thx for this info btw
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★★
    and that not funny things, people have freedom to choose whatever he want to bring to arena