Sairam44Sairam44 Member Posts: 560 ★★
Awakened and sig 60 rate for pure defence

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,054 ★★★★★
    Scary at sig 60
    Very scary at sig 100+
    Man, not Domino at sig 200
  • Justcause102Justcause102 Member Posts: 140
    I ranked her up a few months ago for defense, and even with a low sig, she is one of my more reliable defenders. It doesn't hurt that she can be used offensively.

In the last 25 matches, I used Domino four times, with three of those being for defense. I hope this helps.

• Sairam44Sairam44 Member Posts: 560 ★★
    Guys i have a small doubt in battlegrounds if we mess up and die and forfeit as we know the match result does that count as cheating? And network issues? @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 581 ★★★
    God why would someone take pig against domino😢😢
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,012 ★★★★★
    Sairam44 said:

Guys i have a small doubt in battlegrounds if we mess up and die and forfeit as we know the match result does that count as cheating? And network issues? @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

No. But if you do it continuously you'll get banned
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 441 ★★

Sairam44 said:

That's been me in ALL matches in Season 18.. I had hardly any good attackers to match the nodes. To put salt on the wound, I'd been matching up with post-Valiant players that should have been in GC; having 6 or 7 7r3s minimum. There was no way my 6r4s and 6r3s could even compete with them... so I quit almost every match. Why didn't I get banned then? Did they gladly look over it, or..
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,862 ★★★★★

Sairam44 said:

That's been me in ALL matches in Season 18.. I had hardly any good attackers to match the nodes. To put salt on the wound, I'd been matching up with post-Valiant players that should have been in GC; having 6 or 7 7r3s minimum. There was no way my 6r4s and 6r3s could even compete with them... so I quit almost every match. Why didn't I get banned then? Did they gladly look over it, or..
    I think Cap is pointing out the action that Kabam is taking against point farmers. If you're quitting a ton of matches against accounts you can't beat or don't feel like facing, it might look like you're farming points. They said they were going to take action against accounts doing that, but I don't think much of that has happened because it seems to be a more rampant issue than more direct forms of cheating.
    So you could get punished because it looks like you're point farming even if you aren't.

Sairam44 said:

I think Cap is pointing out the action that Kabam is taking against point farmers. If you're quitting a ton of matches against accounts you can't beat or don't feel like facing, it might look like you're farming points. They said they were going to take action against accounts doing that, but I don't think much of that has happened because it seems to be a more rampant issue than more direct forms of cheating.
    So you could get punished because it looks like you're point farming even if you aren't.
    That's my point.. I haven't been banned. So, there must be another measure kept in place that guesses which one is a relative point farmer to a normal quitter.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,862 ★★★★★

Sairam44 said:

That's my point.. I haven't been banned. So, there must be another measure kept in place that guesses which one is a relative point farmer to a normal quitter.
    I think it is more that Kabam just hasn't been doing anything about the point farmers. Not saying you will or should get banned, more saying that it doesn't seem like they're doing anything about even the guilty ones.
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 209
    Pretty scary if my warlock gets banned 🤣

Sairam44 said:

I think it is more that Kabam just hasn't been doing anything about the point farmers. Not saying you will or should get banned, more saying that it doesn't seem like they're doing anything about even the guilty ones.
    Look, there are always some loopholes open in any code. The best option is to report and move on.