New Thunderbolts trailer

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
edited September 23 in General Discussion

Comments

• shield311shield311 Member Posts: 430 ★★
    1:30

Is that Captain America walmart edition from Falcon and the ws or am i trippin
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,282 ★★★★
    Just about to make thread.
    Have to go out rn but will watch when I come back home later
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    shield311 said:

That’s an agent of the US
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    I was actually pretty pleasantly surprised, I think it looks cool.

Just watched it, defo seeing this and cap 4 in the cinemas. Quick question, where was the teaser in that trailer? At this point the official trailer will include the post credit scenes

I think this trailer was previously shown at SDCC
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,221 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Just watched it, defo seeing this and cap 4 in the cinemas. Quick question, where was the teaser in that trailer? At this point the official trailer will include the post credit scenes

I think this trailer was previously shown at SDCC
    Most of it, the door dash bit and the stuff with the limo I think was new.

Looks good and I love how done with the guys Yelena looks on the poster.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,723 ★★★★★
    No Zemo=Disappointment

No Zemo=Disappointment

Hopefully he shows up either at the end, or in a post credit scene
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

shield311 said:

That’s an agent of the US
    Oh my... soon you will tell me this movie also features a master of tasks!
    Thought u would of said something about ghosts

Finally sentry hopefully he is not nerfed like mcoc.

It will be nerfed since its the movies they cant make him strong but we probs will see the strength but im more hoping we see the double persona as i want to see void
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★★
    New Ghost let's go

Speaking of which,

Sentry buff incoming next year? The movie is releasing in May, release John Walker as a new champion and buff Sentry
    EdisonLaw said:

Speaking of which,

Sentry buff incoming next year? The movie is releasing in May, release John Walker as a new champion and buff Sentry
    John and new bucky finally i hope as the 2 new champs rework defo sentry but doesnt work like that wish it would
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,618 ★★★★★
    Digging the new ghost and taskmaster looks. Still kinda wish taskmaster was comic accurate tho as that is by far one of my favorite costumes.
    Buttehrs said:

Digging the new ghost and taskmaster looks. Still kinda wish taskmaster was comic accurate tho as that is by far one of my favorite costumes.

I do like the new Ghost outfit though
    edited September 23
    Ngl I wanna see devils reign storyline and then afterwards have luke cage as mayor etc, have hawkeye and photon, and basically all of heroes for hire/defenders as the new thunderbolts. This would have to take years though, you can't rush it

Kinda unrelatedly why didn't they call Netflix defenders, heroes for hire? Like in final scene, they open a building as Jessica Jones as official investigator, and start a business with all defenders? I guess they may want to save heroes for hire for just luke and Danny

This looks really mid and boring to be honest ...

It looks like it has Winter Soldier style fight choreography though
    Also, seeing how sentry is related to the super solider program and so are so many other heroes, e.g weapon x, some hulks , omega red etc, do you think we might see some other sss (super soldier serum) stuff

Also, seeing how sentry is related to the super solider program and so are so many other heroes, e.g weapon x, some hulks , omega red etc, do you think we might see some other sss (super soldier serum) stuff

We might start seeing it in Brave New World

In this film no but the omega red one seems likely we will see some day in the mutant saga i hope we get his full mutant stuff since i know he was in dp2 but like i wanna see him get captured do the bad things then see him get frozen
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 174
    So are they?

Some kind of thunderbolts Sqaud?
    One thing i hope in trailers they dont do for this film is show us sentry like let it finally be only a thing when u see it since we need to start hiding the good stuff again
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 334 ★★
    I think it looks pretty good in that trailer. Who’s the random guy “Joe”?
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 174

I think it looks pretty good in that trailer. Who’s the random guy “Joe”?

It's bob not joe