**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who needs to be Buffed??

2»

Comments

• MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Carnage
    If they are going to look at Luke Cage then they need to also look at Colossus. They are basically the same character. Only Luke Cage actually causes debuffs
  • Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    karnak
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    War Machine
    Naw, they should give War Machine Arc Overload like IM and IP. They all have the same reactors, even if WM doesn't use his repulsors or unibeam often.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    They should fix Joe Fixit.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Sentry needs to be buffed.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Carnage

I'm sure they'll revisit him in about a year or so
  • Why isn't Sentry here? He's super cool yet he hits like a sock
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    I only pick her because I don't like Carnage's play style. Spidergwen is just so smooth, and all she needs is a viable l1 that does some damage.

Spider Gwen's sp1 can be useful on AW defense, especially on a biased sp1 node.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Carnage
    @DoomedNuke this list is like a month and a half old. Recently it just popped up again for some reason but when I made the list Sentry hadn’t been released
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Carnage
    MSRDLD wrote: »

I'm sure they'll revisit him in about a year or so

Or probably when bases get released (which is in 21 billion years).