Hacked account (need help @kabam pls)

LimejuiceLimejuice Member Posts: 48
edited September 26 in General Discussion
Hey all and kabam, my account has been hacked in which i have been playing for 9 years. The hacker got my info through sn oooold friend of mine and all my stuff are the same email. My apple id was contacted with the same email as my game. So on my apple id, it has all the proof of the original name account, creation of date and 2 real time purchases. Nothing more. Im assuming he tried multiple times with kabam to change the email cos i would receive an email on mine say rejected. Eventually i dont know how, but kabam change the email to his and he deleted mine permanently. He then changed the password too. I contacted kabam directly after i couldnt login and they said the original information isnt matching but yet somehow they accepted the hackers ticket.
I mentioned to kabam support that I have screenshots and videos from ages and two seasons ago i played, i mentioned that to check the ip address as where im contacting from and where ive played majority (hacker doesnt know this info.) so therefore i even said to kabam that i will provide alll the purchases in the account from each other cos im 100% hacker doesnt have this information, this would mean im providing alot of information but they wont accept it. I even searched on forums he hacked and desperately tried to change the password as can be seen hereand eventually kabam agreed.
https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/377180/need-help-email-changed-and-password/p1

All my tickets are gettinf rejected despite giving the same info as the hacker BUT im giving all the purchases in all these 9 years i have played.
This is the account the hacker is playing right now.

This is my account :

@kabam or anyone please help how to retrieve my account back.
Post edited by Kabam Pinwheel on

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★
    Contact support
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 168
    this topic is regrettably controversial. and many mfs gonna come here and say you hired a merc and he is angry and took your account. dont listen to them.

hope you get some light on your request. all i can do is tag @KabamDORK and hope he comments. or maybe the infamous @Kabam Crashed can take a look into it and give you some answers.

until then the guardians will say something to support you.
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 168
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Member Posts: 263 ★★
    edited September 26
    My advice is not giving your mail and code to others for hard fights.Try yourself.
    Read the other post also
    Full of i don't know i wonder bla bla bla
    Bb 9 years acc
  • LimejuiceLimejuice Member Posts: 48

My advice is not giving your mail and code to others for hard fights.Try yourself.
    Read the other post also
    Full of i don't know i wonder bla bla bla
    Bb 9 years acc

Where did i say i gave my password etc away? I said i got hacked and i can do all contents my self.

Contact support

I have, they keep saying information does not match, yet the hacker gave the same information, whereas i am trying to proof more with old videos, pictures and purchases (that the hacker has no access to) to kabam support.

@kabam help me!

Theshadow said:

this topic is regrettably controversial. and many mfs gonna come here and say you hired a merc and he is angry and took your account. dont listen to them.

hope you get some light on your request. all i can do is tag @KabamDORK and hope he comments. or maybe the infamous @Kabam Crashed can take a look into it and give you some answers.

Limejuce1 is the same account that this guy was trying to change the password on - https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/377180/need-help-email-changed-and-password

If you look at his old posts you’ll see that limejuice1 is his line id and game id

So 2 people trying to get into the same account. Merc used or account sold. Maybe the email/forum account was transferred as well, who knows.
    Yes that guy hacked into my email as i mentioned and as soon as he did, he tried quickly changing the password Nd permanently delete my email. So i created this email to have contact with support and on forums in retrievinf it. Hes currently playing on my account. I dont know why Kabam cant even check the ip address as to where ive logged in mostly. Ive never merc or sold, its my 9 year account.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,930 ★★★★★
    Limejuice said:

Theshadow said:

Limejuce1 is the same account that this guy was trying to change the password on - https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/377180/need-help-email-changed-and-password

If you look at his old posts you’ll see that limejuice1 is his line id and game id

So 2 people trying to get into the same account. Merc used or account sold. Maybe the email/forum account was transferred as well, who knows.
    Yes that guy hacked into my email as i mentioned and as soon as he did, he tried quickly changing the password Nd permanently delete my email. So i created this email to have contact with support and on forums in retrievinf it. Hes currently playing on my account. I dont know why Kabam cant even check the ip address as to where ive logged in mostly. Ive never merc or sold, its my 9 year account.
    He has posted things from that account in this forum for many years. Did he sell you the account?

Limejuice said:

Theshadow said:

He has posted things from that account in this forum for many years. Did he sell you the account?
    That account on forums you see is mine, i cant access it for the past 1-2 days cos my password isnt going through. I had to create another forum account to contact kabam. There is no selling/buying involved he has hacked my account and changed everything. So im fuming right now as to why kabam support isnt helping me even giving every detail from 2015 till now with screen shots
    Stantona said:

9 year account but only just started using Forums today? Something fishy going on here :#

That account on forums you see is mine, i cant access it for the past 1-2 days cos my password isnt going through. I had to create another forum account to contact kabam.

So how long ago did you get "hacked"? Because this guy that "hacked" you was playing this account as far back as October 2022, at least as far as forums posting is considered, yet your forums account is only hours old.
    So did you just buy the account from him and he changed the login info along with taking your money? Were you paying him to merc all the way back then and he decided today was the day that he would steal your info, hence his recent hunt to change a password?

Your story isn't panning out here. Either you purchased the account or you gave away your information a long time ago. If you were hacked, you wouldn't have waited 2 years to say something. Looks more like your poor choices caught up to you.

I got hacked yesterday, indeed that is my forums account. That account on forums you see is mine, i cant access it for the past 1-2 days cos my password isnt going through. I had to create another forum account to contact kabam. and i have screenshots from 2023 etc to show proof of Limejuice
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,930 ★★★★★
    edited September 26
    Limejuice said:

Limejuice said:

Theshadow said:

That account on forums you see is mine, i cant access it for the past 1-2 days cos my password isnt going through. I had to create another forum account to contact kabam. There is no selling/buying involved he has hacked my account and changed everything. So im fuming right now as to why kabam support isnt helping me even giving every detail from 2015 till now with screen shots
    No it’s not lol. You called the other poster the hacker when I pointed that out 🤣
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,042 ★★★★★
    Limejuice said:

So how long ago did you get "hacked"? Because this guy that "hacked" you was playing this account as far back as October 2022, at least as far as forums posting is considered, yet your forums account is only hours old.
    So did you just buy the account from him and he changed the login info along with taking your money? Were you paying him to merc all the way back then and he decided today was the day that he would steal your info, hence his recent hunt to change a password?

Your story isn't panning out here. Either you purchased the account or you gave away your information a long time ago. If you were hacked, you wouldn't have waited 2 years to say something. Looks more like your poor choices caught up to you.

I got hacked yesterday, indeed that is my forums account. That account on forums you see is mine, i cant access it for the past 1-2 days cos my password isnt going through. I had to create another forum account to contact kabam. and i have screenshots from 2023 etc to show proof of Limejuice
    If that forums account that I just posted a screenshot of is actually yours, then why were you obsessively attempting to create a new password when you were logging into your account just fine? You successfully changed the email, but couldn't change the password. Maybe because you bought the account?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,042 ★★★★★
    The other forums account that you now claim is yours was last logged in at 5:09am (EST) and this new account of yours was created just 4 minutes later.

The math isn't adding up in your favor. This looks more and more staged. You're trying to hide something here.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★
    Bottom line is that you admitted to sharing your information with an old friend whom the hacker got that info from. The other parts of your story has too many holes in it. Next time don't share your info, even with a friend. Who's to say you didn't have a fallout with your friend and he's the one who screwed you?

Limejuice said:

If that forums account that I just posted a screenshot of is actually yours, then why were you obsessively attempting to create a new password when you were logging into your account just fine? You successfully changed the email, but couldn't change the password. Maybe because you bought the account?
    That forums account is mine but as i said hacker got into as it was the same email to my game (he permanently deleted the email with all my important stuff) and i never logged off, so behind my back he was aggressively posting on forums how to change the pass since he successfully changed me email. Because im assuming everytime he woukd change the pass i guess it would go to the original emajl which was permanently deleted already, but then as i noticed my account for hacked, i came to forums to post how to get it back but it didnt post or logged me off cos the password was changed or whatever, therefore, i quickly made a new kabam id to post to get help asap.

Bottom line is that you admitted to sharing your information with an old friend whom the hacker got that info from. The other parts of your story has too many holes in it. Next time don't share your info, even with a friend. Who's to say you didn't have a fallout with your friend and he's the one who screwed you?

I never said i shared my account with an old friend at all, i just said he knew my email and from there he had his own account but we had same password, different email, only problem was he knew my email. Why woukd i share the account? I know the consequences.

The other forums account that you now claim is yours was last logged in at 5:09am (EST) and this new account of yours was created just 4 minutes later.

The math isn't adding up in your favor. This looks more and more staged. You're trying to hide something here.

Read my latest, i said when i found out my account got hacked (couldnt log into the game) i came to forums right away (i was still logged in) and when i made a post, it didnt go through so i quickly made a new account to post about it. I am not trying to hide anything, i am ready to give kabam every single detail from 2015 i played as it was all tied to my apple id (was the same password but this was my first priority so i changed quick as my bank card etc are connected). I will pull out every achievement and purchases from my apple id that is connected to my account. Kabam can even look at the IP address as to when or where i played the most (mostly two countries as i moved). So i aint hiding anything, i simply want help to retrieve my account. The hacker got some of my sensitive info such as creation of account, first two purchases, and original email (no longer exists) and original name. However, he didnt get all the information that i can provide it is my account (mentioned above). I can provide war videos, pictures etc and some old roster. Kabam can CLEARLY check the ip address of the account, why wont they?

Limejuice said:

Limejuice said:

Theshadow said:

No it’s not lol. You called the other poster the hacker when I pointed that out 🤣
    You can call me whatever you want when you got no idea. Hacker cant prove EVERY single detail of the account as i can.
    edited September 26
    Limejuice said:

Read my latest, i said when i found out my account got hacked (couldnt log into the game) i came to forums right away (i was still logged in) and when i made a post, it didnt go through so i quickly made a new account to post about it. I am not trying to hide anything, i am ready to give kabam every single detail from 2015 i played as it was all tied to my apple id (was the same password but this was my first priority so i changed quick as my bank card etc are connected). I will pull out every achievement and purchases from my apple id that is connected to my account. Kabam can even look at the IP address as to when or where i played the most (mostly two countries as i moved). So i aint hiding anything, i simply want help to retrieve my account. The hacker got some of my sensitive info such as creation of account, first two purchases, and original email (no longer exists) and original name. However, he didnt get all the information that i can provide it is my account (mentioned above). I can provide war videos, pictures etc and some old roster. Kabam can CLEARLY check the ip address of the account, why wont they?
    Here are some proofs.

@KabamDORK as you can see here he had access to my email and there he tried multiple times to chanfe the password. He failed but eventually he succeeded and i dont know how. I was a sleep this time so couldnt block it and had already set his email.

• GingerJunoGingerJuno Member Posts: 14
    Why would your ‘old friend’ have your details? Email i can understand but the passcode? You don't simply get hacked for Mcoc. Does your ‘friend’ play the game and is jealous of your account? And magically figured out your passcode?

Unless you’re acc sharing and its backfired, seen you in global many times and wouldn't of thought this would happen to you.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,416 ★★★★
    Plot twist

And if the history is totally inverse of what he says?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,169 ★★★★★
    Wow that is one dedicated 'hacker'. That's a lot of trouble to go through to get an account and post on the forums about it so everyone knows.

So glad this didn't happen on the weekend.
  • kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 76
    this is all so sketchy, the math is NOT adding up, the names of the accounts are not adding up, the times aren’t adding up, your whole story has holes in it, either your a bad explainer or it’s just weird either way, if it’s a real case @KabamDORK
This discussion has been closed.