Titan crystal opening - i should have saved them till December

NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,058 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Opening Titan crystal is like cutting onions they bring tears to your eyes.... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comments

• Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 412 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I feel you bro, I’ve been opening to try and get the dupe on Serpent. I have a Spider Junk and Patriot to show for my last two openings.
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 388 β˜…
    So sad
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,305 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I feel your pain

But, is this a first time dupe?

I feel you bro, I’ve been opening to try and get the dupe on Serpent. I have a Spider Junk and Patriot to show for my last two openings.

Patriot is decent, he kinda needs the dupe though

EdisonLaw said:

Patriot is decent, he kinda needs the dupe though
    No one wants him to counter one defender, even for that he needs high sig. Stop sugar coating bad champs
    If he is bad, then why do some people say he’s good then, like MSD?

Should I link to MSd’s video this week where he’s talking about Deathless Vision is pretty good?

He’s a Deathless Visionary.
  • HalleyHalley Member Posts: 445 β˜…β˜…
    He's used to be the best (5* for act 5)
    Now he's not bad anyway, high 2nd special's damage, regen and debuffs reduced time with more energy
    Halley said:

Now he's not bad anyway, high 2nd special's damage, regen and debuffs reduced time with more energy

Yeah he's not bad, but people aren't really gonna use him in that many places lol
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,540 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 27
    I was debating with myself whether I should wait for the Titan Crystal champions to changeover to the newer champions or not..
    and I didn't..

The Destroyer (awaken)

pretty happy with this pull.. I believe he is leaving the Titan for basic 7* pool so dunno if it is good or not..

who knows maybe Silver Sable might become better pull after her buff in damage and utility.
    psp742 said:

I was debating with myself whether I should wait for the Titan Crystal champions to changeover to the newer champions or not..
    and I didn't..

The Destroyer (awaken)

pretty happy with this pull.. I believe he is leaving the Titan for basic 7* pool so dunno if it is good or not..

who knows maybe Silver Sable might become better pull after her buff in damage and utility.

Dupe is pretty good for defense, but be aware that he gets nuked by most of the meta science champs
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,865 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Those aren't great pulls - but at least Punk is getting rebalanced. If we're lucky, Patriot might get the same treatment...
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,058 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    EdisonLaw said:

I feel your pain

But, is this a first time dupe?

First time dupe @EdisonLaw I would have preferred if he was in the basic pool
    PT_99 said:

Big yikes

My soul left my body @PT_99 I am not opening one till December πŸ˜ͺ

I would have taken them over Blade @Herbal_Taxman and Punk is getting rebalanced so Patriot might as well lol
    Halley said:

Yes he isn't @Halley but this titan pool is the worst I ever seen lol
    psp742 said:

and I didn't..

The Destroyer (awaken)

Destroyer is quite decent @psp742

So sad

Greatest anime betrayal @Yuvraj_267
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 27
    Should of saved like me

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2634002#Comment_2634002

Anyone remembers β€œsave for blade” day?

When 5* blade was coming for featured 5* crystal.

That was peak mcoc.. great times man

I still remember the guy freaking out not pulling blade
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,540 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 27

psp742 said:

and I didn't..

The Destroyer (awaken)

Destroyer is quite decent @psp742
    Thanks, after WOW 'The Destroyer' defender level dropped extensively.. learning how to dex his special.. similar to Dani Moonstar and Onslaught (sp1 can still trip some people up).

Out of the current Titan pool.. The Leader, Northstar, Dust, The Hood, NTW, and The Destroyer were my most wanted. Arcade might be nice too even if he is mediocre defender with right counter.

Blade is good.. part of original trinity: Blade + Stark Spidey + Ghostrider (might be added to Titan crystal).
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 435 β˜…β˜…
    Yet another reason to save my 3 titans (5 if I hoard till december)
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,365 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Awesome

Thanks for help on Cleansing Crystals event
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,417 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If oyu had waited until the next Titan poll in December, you would have had a high chance of making the exact same complaint but about another champ.

If you base your hopes on a single Titan crystal pull, you're asking for sorrow.

Should of saved like me

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2634002#Comment_2634002

Anyone remembers β€œsave for blade” day?

When 5* blade was coming for featured 5* crystal.

That was peak mcoc.. great times man

I still remember the guy freaking out not pulling blade

I miss the old days. From 2017-2020, the game was at its peak.
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,819 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Personally I kind of like Blade.
    2 things I do hate: first I feel he should be able to heal to 100%.
    Second, I hate how enemy becomes ultra aggressive while ur trying to heal. All the block damage just nullifies any healing u do, lol
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,111 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I wanted to awaken serpent, opened 1 titan a week or 2 ago got the awakening and I ain’t opening again. SAVING
    edited September 28
    doctorb said:

Personally I kind of like Blade.
    2 things I do hate: first I feel he should be able to heal to 100%.
    Second, I hate how enemy becomes ultra aggressive while ur trying to heal. All the block damage just nullifies any healing u do, lol

Also his danger sense should extend beyond dimensional beings as well