**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Who are the worst 5* Champs?

13»

Comments

• Options
    No luck with five star champs at tbe moment. Karnak, pointless SP1. Just pulled as a 5 star yesterday. Before that 5 star spidey symbiote. Love the design but why not give different special rather than a new lick of paint? Drax, boring champ. Captain America (original and WW2)
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

at3k4mgson8a.png
    ewnms7iqkbpu.png

Just about all these..... just about...

Shehulk lukecage and venom are good pull bro really...you should upgrade them....and I am really sad for your pull even one beyond god tire you deserve in 7 crystals....but some how these 3 are not bad at all enjoy it
  • Options
    AldacAldac Posts: 478 ★★★
    It’s from 2017
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    U r kidding right?? Spidergwen is one of the best champion in science class.
    Power control and solid damage. Don't need any senergy.
    She is solid. Absolutely solid.
    One of my AQ champion for map 5 all the time.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,174 ★★★★★
    007md92 said:

You do realise this was made far before she was buffed?

Why the hell did people necro this thread anyway?
  • Options
    AldacAldac Posts: 478 ★★★
    Guys it’s from 2017
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,859 ★★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

at3k4mgson8a.png
    ewnms7iqkbpu.png

Just about all these..... just about...

Shehulk lukecage and venom are good pull bro really...you should upgrade them....and I am really sad for your pull even one beyond god tire you deserve in 7 crystals....but some how these 3 are not bad at all enjoy it
    007md92 said:

@007md92 you do realize it’s an old thread no? made before the Spider-Gwen buff?