SOS points

Gabriel_207Gabriel_207 Member Posts: 63
If you don’t do the vision objective will you still be able to get all the milestones??

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,937 ★★★★★
    Yes, you can still get to 24 points but can’t miss any objectives
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 688 ★★★

If you don’t do the vision objective will you still be able to get all the milestones??

That’s where i’m at.
    I got the deathless piece from bg’s but i don’t participate in any other game modes where the others are available.
    Currently at 15 points after week 4 ,..so will have to get all remaining objectives for all the loot.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,087 ★★★★★
    Joker1976 said:

That’s where i’m at.
    I got the deathless piece from bg’s but i don’t participate in any other game modes where the others are available.
    Currently at 15 points after week 4 ,..so will have to get all remaining objectives for all the loot.
    You should be at 16 points without the Vision objective.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★★
    edited September 27

Yes, vision is optional, and if you do the deathless vision objective, you can skip one objective if you want, in the future

• doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,820 ★★★★

Joker1976 said:

That’s where i’m at.
    Are u sure?
    I'm also at 15.
    Granted I became Valiant after this began so I'm wondering if I missed one.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,937 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

Joker1976 said:

That’s where i’m at.
    Are u sure?
    I'm also at 15.
    4 points each week for valiant. Plus vision. Max rn is 17 with vision point / 16 without.
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Member Posts: 119
    doctorb said:

Joker1976 said:

That’s where i’m at.
    Are u sure?
    I'm also at 15.
    1 for completing each quest, with 3 objectives points. Times 4 quests. 16 points
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,087 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

Joker1976 said:

That’s where i’m at.
    Are u sure?
    I'm also at 15.
    Paragon gets 1 less objective. If you became Valiant after the first fight was done then you will be short 1 point in the end without the Vision objective.
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,820 ★★★★
    edited September 27

doctorb said:

Joker1976 said:

That’s where i’m at.
    Are u sure?
    I'm also at 15.
    Paragon gets 1 less objective. If you became Valiant after the first fight was done then you will be short 1 point in the end without the Vision objective.
    🤣
    At least I can still pick up 2 T4A!