Champion review: Shathra

2»

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,418 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Really underwhelming and subpar.
    Feels like 7* is doing the damage of 6* and 6 is doing of 5*

It wouldn't hurt to give new 7* attackers a bit of damage in their kit.
    Watch any of her vids

I think she's intended as a niche counter for some thorny defenders, more than as a destroy all monsters champ. But if they wanna give her more damage for her rebalance, I'm all for it.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,065 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

She seems decent. I don’t think her damage is bad at all. The sp2 part is bugged but this is still a pretty good serpent takedown and faster than what you’d get with a r3 Chavez or Kushala

https://youtu.be/bOsTnCDPHI4?si=8501iV-4nNQqno2W

50s against a r5a? She's good, but not as good as people hyped.

They consider 100 times before making a OP attacker, but not even once when making a OP defender.
    Actual fight time was 43 which is pretty good. Kushala and Chavez are slower as r3’s so it’s still pretty impressive imo
    You said it yourself though, it really isn’t. The sp2 is bugged that score isn’t realistic even if she might punch down quickly.

I’ve also had Chavez fight equally as fast
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,120 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

She seems decent. I don’t think her damage is bad at all. The sp2 part is bugged but this is still a pretty good serpent takedown and faster than what you’d get with a r3 Chavez or Kushala

https://youtu.be/bOsTnCDPHI4?si=8501iV-4nNQqno2W

50s against a r5a? She's good, but not as good as people hyped.

They consider 100 times before making a OP attacker, but not even once when making a OP defender.
    Actual fight time was 43 which is pretty good. Kushala and Chavez are slower as r3’s so it’s still pretty impressive imo
    If she can take as many matchups as chavez and kush, it's fine for me.

She looks like some niche champ, Not a bad one, but definitely not as good as people hyped her. Well yeah, let's give her some time (I still have my expectations low though)