Yet another AI issue

Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 906 ★★★
We all know how crappy the ai has been against opponents recently, but no one has talked about auto fight ai. Nearly every single time I use auto fight on a - well - fight, my ai is so awful.
1. It's the the passive damn ai I've ever seen! Oh no! My opponent has pi in the triple digits! I'd better hold block for LITERALLY 10 SECONDS and keep dashing back!. This prolongs would-be instant kills to 10 second fights, when on average if we had more aggressive ai, it would be at most 3 seconds
2. Never doing 5 hit combos. Even fighting meatier opponents, my damn passive ai seems to always want to throw combos that are super small, such as M, M but never even a M, L, L, M combo, it's always a super short combo.
3. Throwing specials at only random intervals, when the opponent I'd as far away as HUMANLY POSSIBLE!!!!!
FIX THE DAMN AUTO FIGHT AI FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Comments

• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 906 ★★★
    I'd say that the best comparison to auto fight ai is act 1 ai. I've compared it on the past and it's nearly identical
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 906 ★★★
    edited September 29
    Forgot to mention that they always get hit with heavies. Is it rly ai, or just a 2 year old driving a rolls Royce?
  • BloodreaperBloodreaper Member Posts: 37
    Arena defenders just camo in the corner and when we rush in we get light or special intercepted