Is Kabam playing with us?

dr2wsdr2ws Member Posts: 70
edited September 30 in General Discussion
So we’re about to enter the second saga of the month, and there has been no information, no confirmed champs for October (other than the bgs jack o lantern thing).

-> No SQ info
-> No EQ info
-> No champion spotlight
-> No info on updates
-> No Halloween info
-> Overall better communication.
-> Probably more that I can’t remember.

Bare in mind this is all meant to be announced and posted on Friday (that’s when it normally is due to normal stream day) and there’s not even been an update reminding players about the EQ from my knowledge.

If it’s meant to be a surprise due to Halloween or something then feel free to let me know, but everything’s so quiet and this isn’t normal for Kabam at all, it’s so frustrating not being able to prep for anything at all or knowing what’s even going down.

Hey it is what it is but for players that rely on in game messages I do feel bad for them as they’re pretty much clueless on what’s coming up.

It could literally be that they’ve done it purposefully for the halloween month for mystery but idk man.

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    Wait on wednesday then they will post stream info and the 2 new champs will be revealed on wednesday
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 692 ★★★
    edited September 30
    dr2ws said:

So we’re about to enter the second saga of the month, and there has been no information, no confirmed champs for October (other than the bgs jack o lantern thing).

-> No SQ info
    -> No EQ info
    -> No champion spotlight
    -> No info on updates
    -> No Halloween info
    -> Overall better communication.
    -> Probably more that I can’t remember.

Bare in mind this is all meant to be announced and posted on Friday (that’s when it normally is due to normal stream day) and there’s not even been an update reminding players about the EQ from my knowledge.

If it’s meant to be a surprise due to Halloween or something then feel free to let me know, but everything’s so quiet and this isn’t normal for Kabam at all, it’s so frustrating not being able to prep for anything at all or knowing what’s even going down.

Hey it is what it is but for players that rely on in game messages I do feel bad for them as they’re pretty much clueless on what’s coming up.

It could literally be that they’ve done it purposefully for the halloween month for mystery but idk man.

Don’t think that bgs thing is official, may want to remove it as I don’t think kabam like it when people post leaks on any of their socials.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,462 ★★★★
    What bg jack o lantern thing

Don’t think you can talk about leaks, you could probably find it on a certain YouTube channel or twitter account if you really want to see it.
    edited September 30
    ShuGokis said:

Don’t think you can talk about leaks, you could probably find it on a certain YouTube channel or twitter account if you really want to see it.
    What that october bgs is to do with jack they already kinda hinted it by using jack and spiral on the bg season thing so we kinda know the banner be about jack or something else?
    Bendy said:

ShuGokis said:

What that october bgs is to do with jack they already kinda hinted it by using jack and spiral on the bg season thing so we kinda know the banner be about jack or something else?
    It was a full banner image of both champs that I assume was leaked as it was posted on the main persons twitter who likes to leak stuff that’s why I said what I did. If it didn’t come from him originally then my bad.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,462 ★★★★
    ShuGokis said:

Bendy said:

ShuGokis said:

It was a full banner image of both champs that I assume was leaked as it was posted on the main persons twitter who likes to leak stuff that’s why I said what I did. If it didn’t come from him originally then my bad.
    Oh that, pretty sure thats official

ShuGokis said:

Bendy said:

ShuGokis said:

Oh that, pretty sure thats official
    oh Was it ? Do you know where I can find official post of it?
    edited September 30

They hinted the banner in the bg thing by showing this season of buffs with jack and spiral
    Bendy said:

They hinted the banner in the bg thing by showing this season of buffs with jack and spiral

Ah ok, yeah that is not where I originally saw it, I saw the proper in game artwork style one that is why I thought it was a leak.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,625 ★★★★★
    Hit the road Jack, and don't you come back no more no more no more🎶

ShuGokis said:

Bendy said:

Ah ok, yeah that is not where I originally saw it, I saw the proper in game artwork style one that is why I thought it was a leak.
    They dont show banners till in game but they kinda hinted the banner be jack and spiral since they posted the bg update with them on the pre season
    Bendy said:

ShuGokis said:

Bendy said:

They dont show banners till in game but they kinda hinted the banner be jack and spiral since they posted the bg update with them on the pre season
    Fair enough.
  • dr2wsdr2ws Member Posts: 70

dr2ws said:

Oopsies, ignore the message then lol.

Maybe apologize as well? You could have easily seen that the timers still have over a week left.
    What am I apologising for, posting a message on a forums page 😭
  • HarryatomixHarryatomix Member Posts: 253 ★★
    dr2ws said:

dr2ws said:

Maybe apologize as well? You could have easily seen that the timers still have over a week left.
    Ignore that Demon guy, he is just a troll, who thinks he is the warden of the forums. He likes to gaslight people in forums.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,625 ★★★★★
    dr2ws said:

dr2ws said:

Its ok people make conspiracy theories all the time and look stupid while at it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★

dr2ws said:

dr2ws said:

Ignore that Demon guy, he is just a troll, who thinks he is the warden of the forums. He likes to gaslight people in forums.
    No, I just think that if we want to hold them accountable for mistakes, we should also be held accountable as well.

It's like losing your sunglasses and yelling at someone while.the entire time they're on your head.
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 230

Maybe 🤔
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,418 ★★★★★
    Well if you would have checked last week, the side quest still has two more weeks left so the info should be this week
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    edited October 1
    EdisonLaw said:

Well if you would have checked last week, the side quest still has two more weeks left so the info should be this week

The King of stating already stated things is at it again