BG ranked rewards

_puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 155
Have y’all gotten your bg ranked rewards yet? It seems a bit late and I still haven’t gotten anything. I’ve talked to one of my friends from a different alliance and he got his rewards, but I still haven’t gotten mine solo or alliance.

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    They all went out on Friday, so you should've gotten them by now. Nothing in your stash?
  • BloodyRoseBloodyRose Member Posts: 156
    I don't recall getting them either. I checked my inbox and there's nothing there
  • _puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 155

They all went out on Friday, so you should've gotten them by now. Nothing in your stash?

I haven’t, I checked my stash and looked through all of my mail multiple times. I even checked the ranked rewards and it says I’m eligible.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,259 ★★★★★
    Mandatory bg rewards where post.

Btw it was sent out already
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,597 ★★★★★
    ... Yeah being monday and tuesday in some places, asking "You didn't get yours?" Is not funny....

... Yeah being monday and tuesday in some places, asking "You didn't get yours?" Is not funny....

It’s Monday for me right now

Mandatory bg rewards where post.

Btw it was sent out already

Don’t believe me, explain this?

This was all my mail from Friday and the other pictures show that I’m eligible for ranked rewards. If you need more proof I can show you my mail for other days as well
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 437 ★★★
    With 56k points, you’re probably not missing out on much
  • kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 76
    I don’t think you qualify for solo rewards, but as far as ally rewards, not sure why you haven’t gotten them, when did you join that ally ?
    kvirr said:

I don’t think you qualify for solo rewards, but as far as ally rewards, not sure why you haven’t gotten them, when did you join that ally ?

I rejoined them a few months ago
    kvirr said:

It says I qualify

With 56k points, you’re probably not missing out on much

I know but I had to use elders marks for it and I want something for that
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 495 ★★
    kvirr said:

You start to be eligible for ranked rewards at 30k points.
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 170
    edited October 1
    You claimed it and forgot. Once claimed, these messages do not remain in the mailbox
    arifin74 said:

You claimed it and forgot. Once claimed, these messages do not remain in the mailbox

Except they do. I’ve claimed them before in the past and then gone back and checked what rank I was and it was still in my read mail just minus the rewards of course
    How long should I wait until contacting support?
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 495 ★★
    _puy000_ said:

Dude, let me be honest. These guys are right, you're not missing out on a lot: 2000 6* shards or 4000 if you're very lucky. I had 90k smth points and I got 4000 shards. It won't even create a dent.
  • dr2wsdr2ws Member Posts: 54
    I’ve seen a couple of Youtube videos with the same question, I did receive rank rewards for solo objectives, however I did not receive alliance rewards, I’m sure I qualify for these rewards, you’re not alone.
    _puy000_ said:

Have y’all gotten your bg ranked rewards yet? It seems a bit late and I still haven’t gotten anything. I’ve talked to one of my friends from a different alliance and he got his rewards, but I still haven’t gotten mine solo or alliance.

_puy000_ said:

Dude, let me be honest. These guys are right, you're not missing out on a lot: 2000 6* shards or 4000 if you're very lucky. I had 90k smth points and I got 4000 shards. It won't even create a dent.
    It’s not just solo rewards, it’s also alliance ranked rewards
    dr2ws said:

I’ve seen a couple of Youtube videos with the same question, I did receive rank rewards for solo objectives, however I did not receive alliance rewards, I’m sure I qualify for these rewards, you’re not alone.

_puy000_ said:

I’m glad I’m not alone, I hope they address this