OK, Can We Talk About RAIDs?

JethuaJethua Member Posts: 107 ★★
I am going to do my best to keep this constructive and not throw too much shade. These defenders are just not it. I play high tier battlegrounds and cannot tell you how many kills prowler gets on defense. We all know invis woman has been a problem given her shield, and don’t even get me started on hood (tactician champs kinda just suck vs him). This just feels unfair. All that for like a random 25% tier 6 cc most of the time and count me out. Raids imo have been some of the coolest things added as of late, a team boss rush is so awesome. But wth is this. Not to mention, champs like hulk king got removed from the pool making it even harder to play.

Comments

• ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 692 ★★★
    I have to agree these champs this rotation are not it.. I always looked forward to raids. Its probably the only Alliance related content I enjoyed yes even though it was finished in a matter of a day or less as you can expect I wasn't exactly thrilled when going in for the first time against IW to see you barely do 1% because of her shield..

I want to be able to go in do damage or even the damage cap, build charges for my team then come out knowing things went well and that my revive was actually meaningful. NOT go in do barely 1% knowing damn well my revive that run was worthless.

I know there are people out there who had no issues with it what so ever like Karatemike said on here and on the discord, His alliance battlegroup had zero issues with it.

Either way I hope its changed for the next rotation, Even with no charges i personally think you should be able to remove the shield once or twice to do damage not go the full timer with it barely getting down once.

Karatemike said "We want you to have fun playing our game - that’s a top priority for us" if that is really true something will be changed as I am now along with many others not enjoying after this boss change. Its making me not want to do Raids anymore whitch is a shame because It was my favourite Alliance related content they have put out there.
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 367 ★★★
    100%
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited October 1
    It is not a well thought out raids at all.
    Like last raids, all defenders had a fixed node ability that suited them and was mostly fun.
    Eg: Thor Ragnarok punish heavies and special made sense because his power gain was high, you could do these missions

For current one they just copy pasted from last raids without that champ in mind. Each level of nodes say 1st, 2nd or 3rd share the node ability at their respective level that don't even align with the champs.

Eg: Punish specials in case of Prowler

They also added Modok missions for Prof X. Didn't spent any time in thinking and designing new raids. Just found a new boon and copy paste from existing raids, treating summoners as idiots who will somehow do it. That's just bad.

Additionally they keep removing good chanps from attacker pools.
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 692 ★★★
    AR48 said:

I liked the original idea of having special bosses (Maestro, Kang and Thanos) on the paths. Would have like them to keep those 3 bosses and change the nodes/missions for different iterations. In current form, there is no difference in RAIDS Vs regular AQ where you have rotating mini bosses and final boss every few months.

I agree, I liked the idea of having those 3 special bosses over the regular champs you'd find in quests/aq every day.

Raids could have been a fun little thing to have the odd boss you wouldn't normally fight in everyday content. Yeah all 3 of them can be obtained now but you don't exactly find them in Monthly Quests/AQ maybe war if you do that.
  • Lucy_999Lucy_999 Member Posts: 11
    Frustration is the only word.. that i could use to describe these raid bosses. Add to it the input issues. SOS toad never threw specials.. and now IW hea in raids throwing her sp1 even if Im continuosly blocking.. wat does kabam get by spoiling the mode which people enjoy making unnecessary changes and then take their own time making changes to the areas of game that need immediate attention.