An idea i think could be genuinely useful

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★
When new players join get them to write down or take note of all the details they will need for verification in the future

Comments

• Kabam PinwheelKabam Pinwheel Community Posts: 145
    Wouldn't wanna require that just cause its a higher barrier to entry to get into the game, but its not a bad idea if you maybe journal or do some other form of personal record keeping. I think the best setup to help with potential future verification is a strong security policy on your email and making sure any relevant emails don't end up in spam/trash, this has the added benefit of being good for other things beyond MCOC too haha
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,234 ★★★★★

Wouldn't wanna require that just cause its a higher barrier to entry to get into the game, but its not a bad idea if you maybe journal or do some other form of personal record keeping. I think the best setup to help with potential future verification is a strong security policy on your email and making sure any relevant emails don't end up in spam/trash, this has the added benefit of being good for other things beyond MCOC too haha

I mean a warning box or something for new players asking them to note down the date of installing the game would be helpful.

But I agree the date of joining game or date of first purchase should not be viewable anywhere in the game.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,923 ★★★★★
    This would be good info to know for all accounts. Even those of us with multiple where we can’t check date of install or purchases easily, since that only relates to our first account. Reminder would be good.