Game UI

Dear MCOC Game Development Team,

I wanted to provide some feedback regarding the recent changes to the game's user interface, as they have unfortunately impacted the overall user experience in a negative way.

Firstly, the store has become quite convoluted and difficult to navigate. Similarly, alliance and solo events have also become more challenging to access and understand due to the new design choices. These changes have added unnecessary complexity to previously straightforward features.

Additionally, the option buttons for "book select" or "continue" in the story quest mode are far too small, even on larger devices like the iPhone Plus series. This makes the gameplay less accessible.

As a suggestion, I believe the principle of "Keep it simple, stupid" could be an effective approach when considering any future redesigns. A more intuitive, streamlined user interface would greatly enhance the overall player experience and usability.

Thank you for considering this feedback, and I look forward to feedback and seeing improvements in future updates.

Respectfully,
Artemis108