**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

stunned / anaesthetize during fights (since last update) without any reason

Greetings everybody,
does anybody have issues to be "stunned" without any reason during attacking an enemy?
I faced this "problem"/"feature" several times. While I am on my way to hit the enemy 5 times (or more) in a row.
But without a reason or any indicator, my character stops "drunken/swaying" and the opponent starts to atack me...(no icon of any negative effect on my character portrait!)
I've lost 5-8 fight's because of this behaviour (and of course the multiplier too)...so far.
It looks to me like a bug.

I can say it is not my WLAN, because the same behaviour occurs while I am on mobile data (4G/LTE).

I am using Apple devices with iOS 11.2 and Marvel App Version 831512.

By the way, I faced this problem since the last server update (or the one before), which happend around last night or the night before. In the past, I never had any kind of these issues.

So is it just me, or is it systematic?
Thanks for any help about this issue.

Comments

• Options
    Short Update: This happens only when I play against opponents x1.5-x3 of my own hero points.
    I have just lost again (me: 150 against 270) ...the success was near... but then...my character stunned again, without any reason...why?
  • Options
    CloudgazerCloudgazer Posts: 12
    Brian Grant lost control of his character mid-combo live on stream, against a stunned opponent, so this might actually be a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yvWStCQnf0#t20m25s
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    My champs tend to stop responding midway through fights in AQ and go suicidal.