Unpopular Opinion: SoS Toad fight was actually fun!

TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,768 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited October 2 in General Discussion
I did it again and got another solo!!

Viv is awesome. πŸ™‚

Comments

• J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Member Posts: 960 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Haven’t touch since I completed my objectives. But have you considered the possibility that they may have made some changes due to the widespread complaints? Just wondering if it’s not so bad after 1 week. But I will try to see if it’s different from when I first did it.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,768 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2
    This was the first time I did the fight for the Kree objective. CMM's Indestructible buff helped a lot. Time it right and push Toad to special 3. He threw his Sp 3 immediately after I threw mine everytime, but I took no damage because of her Indestructible buff.

J0eySn0w said:

Haven’t touch since I completed my objectives. But have you considered the possibility that they may have made some changes due to the widespread complaints? Just wondering if it’s not so bad after 1 week. But I will try to see if it’s different from when I first did it.

I'm not sure if they made changes to him holding specials or not. I did the fight on day one and I was getting hammered by them πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ½
  • cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Member Posts: 88 β˜…
    I think all of the SOS fights this time have been fun and not too difficult. Especially when compared to previous ones
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,833 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 4

I think all of the SOS fights this time have been fun and not too difficult. Especially when compared to previous ones

In my alt account I used 7* r1 unduped kindrid and 5* aa for moleman.
    Don't ask me about the revives and time it took.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,163 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It turned fun after I figured out that dexing sp2 with reverse control is 100x easier.
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 919 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It was only bad for XL champs. Even then I got solos on two accounts.
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 395 β˜…β˜…

It was only bad for XL champs. Even then I got solos on two accounts.

Had the same experience, when i used Jugs he would hold specials the longest, with smaller champs the special baiting became much easier.

I think after designing the fight Kabam realised it was too easy and they just made him hold his specials more. There is no node for it tho so idk how they did it, a normal Toad throws specials much more often

Agreed. It has me really excited for the gauntlet πŸ™‚

I actually did this fight AGAIN lmfao. Was trying to do it better. I've never ran back in a SoS fight to keep doing it. It's usually a one and done for me πŸ˜‚

• UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,308 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    As someone who hasn't done it yet (Paragon) oh guide me wise one!