AQ: Invisible Specials

DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,979 ★★★★★
Is this a known issue? Granted, I did a lazy search and didn’t see anything immediate, but I’m getting Ultron bots who throw and shoot air at my attackers.

Dr. Zola

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,882 ★★★★★
    I think Skill Ultron bots have had this bug for a while. Not sure if any others do.

They're the ones who attack with Cyclops's special attacks.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,979 ★★★★★

I think Skill Ultron bots have had this bug for a while. Not sure if any others do.

They're the ones who attack with Cyclops's special attacks.

That’s definitely one of them. Need to pay closer attention to see if anything else does that—obviously, only projectile specials would be affected.

Dr. Zola
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,882 ★★★★★
    edited October 2
    I'll try to watch out. I'd noticed for a while, but thought it wasn't worth reporting for to lack of engagement in the Bugs thread.

At one point, I was genuinely considering starting a thread called 'Lots of minor bugs I can't be bothered creating individual threads for...' 😂
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,979 ★★★★★

I'll try to watch out. I'd noticed for a while, but thought it wasn't worth reporting for to lack of engagement in the Bugs thread.

At one point, I was genuinely considering starting a thread called 'Lots of minor bugs I can't be bothered creating individual threads for...' 😂

I play AQ so infrequently since we stopped Raids that it doesn’t really matter. But I seem to recall another missing special. Maybe I will encounter it this week. Then again, maybe not.

Dr. Zola
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 936 ★★★
    The red one has been this way for a while now.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,625 ★★★★★
    This is a weird issue, VFX on specials.. sometimes I see them sometimes I dont ..
    Dust sometimes does nothing, sometimes she is inside an animation that doesn't let you see anything else.