Realm event

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★
Does it start next week?

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,250 ★★★★
    Would make sense for it to start with the new BG season? I've deleted the mail already so if someone could post it, that would be great
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Member Posts: 218 ★★
    I thought it was supposed to start with this season. Maybe I'm wrong. Also don't see the extra objective for the 50 points for a win, but makes sense if the realm event isn't there yet either.
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 509 ★★★
    They're BG post said it replaces solo and start date for BG is today should be alongside it 🤔
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,538 ★★★★★
    ... Oh boy ...
    So the season starts and the matches i play for this week won't count on the realm event?....
  • JeancrbJeancrb Member Posts: 220 ★★
    It's the usual 1-hour Kabam bug that happens every Wednesday. Nothing to worry about
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,250 ★★★★
    Jeancrb said:

It's the usual 1-hour Kabam bug that happens every Wednesday. Nothing to worry about

If it's common they should have scheduled the event and hour early to align with the start time.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,538 ★★★★★
    Well now its working .. someone took a 22min nap at work.
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Member Posts: 218 ★★
    Not to be funny, but did anybody seriously expect something not to happen at the start of this event? Give them some time to look into it. I had some free time to do a couple of matches but decided against it when I saw the realm event wasn't up yet.
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 665 ★★★
    It’s in game at the moment lol