**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wrong Profile Champion

9rlkjd9ycm5l.png
This is a picture one of my friends sent me. As you can see both my Nightcrawler and Crossbones have a higher rating than my Wolverine. Everyone sees my Wolverine as my profile champion except me. Whenever I look to see who has donated or has joined the alliance quest or war I see Wolverine when it should be Nightcrawler. It has been like this for about half a year, so please fix this Kabam. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    I think this might have to do with masteries. Not sure, but I've seen this before.
  • Options
    SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    edited December 2017
    I'm pretty sure this has to do with base hero rating (champ's base PI + rank + level + sig) vs. the effect masteries have on a champ's rating. I could be wrong, but this is what I think I've seen before as an explanation. In other words, without masteries, Wolverine would be the strongest.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I think you'll have to wait a bit.
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Every now and then the game bugs out displays the incorrect champ on your game profile. Usually this happens when you rank/level a champ that takes over the top spot in your lineup, but once in a while the champs will get rearranged for no reason.

Usually the game straightens itself out in a day or two. And it doesn't actually impact you in game at all so there's really nothing to get worried about.
  • Options
    Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    It will not straighten itself out @Brew_Swayne what happens is you see your top 4 including mastery others will see your prestige top 4