Battle grounds

Lost____oneLost____one Member Posts: 4
With so unfair making, can we just have an option to give a certain amount if elder marks to get the 5,000 points.

We can contribute and not suffer through hours of the equivalent of using road to lab to get those rewards. So much fun

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,366 ★★★★★
    edited October 6
    The intent of the event is to boost engagement in battlegrounds and come together as the entire community. Turning it into a resource trade removes all the effort and makes the whole thing quite boring.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,622 ★★★★★
    edited October 6
    Matchmaking is the fairest that it can possibly be without adding lower tiers with reduced rewards, which players complaining about matchmaking will also complain about.
    Give it another week or so and a lot of the bigger accounts will move up and make the matchmaking a bit easier, at least until you move up. But so long as you're going after the same rewards, it is only fair that you have the chance to match up against any other account.
  • _puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 425 ★★
    How many people are going to complain about bgs 💀
    Not to be rude or anything but just deal with it or wait until later for easier matchmaking
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,622 ★★★★★
    _puy000_ said:

Not to be rude or anything but just deal with it or wait until later for easier matchmaking

This is the every season experience. The realm event is just bringing more players that haven't done BGs into the conversation.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 5,024 ★★★★★

With so unfair making, can we just have an option to give a certain amount if elder marks to get the 5,000 points.

We can contribute and not suffer through hours of the equivalent of using road to lab to get those rewards. So much fun

9001 marks
    Purchase can only be made with that exact number.
    (Anyway OP I feel you, I have sympathy. )
  • _puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 425 ★★

_puy000_ said:

This is the every season experience. The realm event is just bringing more players that haven't done BGs into the conversation.
    Yeah it’s just frustrating. It’s like what do they expect Kabam to respond with: “just get good”. I don’t see what else they could say lol
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,094 ★★★★★
    I kinda agree, that would've been great. What you can do atm — find a match and leave your phone turned on. It will make some random picks and lose it for you while you have time to do something good, like washing dishes, cooking or whatever you want. At very least they will give you completion points, if you don't want to play it for real. I actually do that myself using energy, hope my opponents use their marks and get us all more of the event points
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,959 ★★★★★
    18k elder marks would be a fair price