**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Simple Guide For Progression To Valiant

JESUSCHRISTJESUSCHRIST Member Posts: 59
As a Valiant, I would like to share my personal experience on how to progress to Valiant the easy way even from a new account

Progression Journey:
From Uncollected to Cavalier - 3,078 units spent
From Cavalier to Thronebreaker - 0 units spent
From Thronebreaker to Paragon - 0 units spent
From Paragon to Valiant - 31,061 units spent

Brief Description:
Units were spent getting to Cavalier from Uncollected bcos the account was still small and weak and I decided to brute force my way through with revives
Remember units can be obtained from the arena if you don't spend money

From Cavalier onwards the account became bigger and stronger so no units were needed, just save up on revives daily

The toughest part is from Paragon to Valiant bcos you need to obtain the 2 7* rank 3 rank up gem from end game content that is very difficult and requires lots of revives and units

The key to easy progression is having the right champion, that involves opening crystals and having the luck to get Hercules
Almost all the main story quests can be done with Hercules + Heimdall, this 2 champions will save lots of revives

Hercules cannot be used for Necropolis
That's when Aegon comes into the picture
There are a few other options on where to get 2 7* rank 3 rank up gem in the game

Necropolis 1 path

Necropolis all 6 paths

Crucible (Requires a huge roster as every champion can only be used once)

Act 8 100% completion

Every option out there is difficult in their own ways

The EASIEST way I seen is to grind 36,000 units from arena and wait for Kabam to drop the unit offer selling 2 7* rank 3 rank up gem or 18,000 units for 1 7* rank 3 rank up gem

Of course if you are willing to spend some money, it's even easier

Comments

• Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 822 ★★★★
    A necro completion run should be doable for 120ish revives if you have Aegon at R4, less if you’re more skilled or have him R5 and ascended. You can bank at least half of that from daily objectives and apothecary runs.

Act 8 exploration shouldn’t be overly resource intense unless you rush it. Run paths until you can get to the boss itemless and no boss should take that much reviving besides your first time learning the chapter bosses.

That is the easiest path to Valiant for free right now by far. If you can complete the Crucible you should be way past the point where you can do a Necro completion run and explore Act 8.
  • JESUSCHRISTJESUSCHRIST Member Posts: 59
    Breakdown of the units spent from Paragon to Valiant:
    15,000 units spent on an early unit offer to get rank up materials to use on 6* rank 1 Aegon to rank 5 ascended
    880 units on 1st path of Necropolis
    12,230 units on Crucible (Being forced to use weaker champions as every champion can only be used once)
    2,951 units on improving masteries for Necropolis
    Total 31,061 units
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,202 ★★★★★
    edited October 7
    This terrible advice all around, but I am impressed that you were willing to commit that many units to your progress.

The easiest way to do anything is to buy your way through it, but that doesn’t make it the best way or an even remotely smart way. If the content is this hard that you're blowing that many units, I guess you've gotta do what you gotta do. But to recommend that players grind 36k units is an absurd piece of advice.
    Especially now with Act 9 out, you don't need Necro or The Crucible to hit Valiant, so it's even easier.

Better advice, and the true easiest way, stock up on revives and pace yourself through content. Hundreds of hours in arenas to buy yourself through things that you're not willing to develop the skill to beat is a silly use of time when there are alternatives to offset the cost.
    Mistakes were made and that means spending more units
    Especially when you are halfway through a difficult content and you can't just quit
    Unitman is the most powerful champion in this game LOL
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,350 ★★★★★
    Can we rename this thread so unsuspecting summoners don't actually use this as real advice
    I seen worse in this game, players who stopped trying to progress
    Giving up is the worst
  • BENNYJBENNYJ Member Posts: 112

15,000 units spent on an early unit offer to get rank up materials to use on 6* rank 1 Aegon to rank 5 ascended
    12,230 units on Crucible (Being forced to use weaker champions as every champion can only be used once)
    Total 31,061 units

Sorry, 12k units on crucible??? Please tell me that’s a typo
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,739 ★★★★★
    Yes and after all this let's load up BG decks with 2*
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,901 ★★★★★
    How my alt account got valiant?
    Explored act 8.
    Explored crucible.
    Done.

How players can get valiant even faster now.
    Explore 9.1
    Explore crucible/act 8.
    Done.
    BENNYJ said:

Total 31,061 units

Sorry, 12k units on crucible??? Please tell me that’s a typo
    That was my biggest misadventure in this game
    Terrible mistakes were made

Yes and after all this let's load up BG decks with 2*

Yea on day 27, you will look at the realm points and say JESUS CHRIST WHAT HAVE WE BEEN DOING!!!
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,484 ★★★★★
    edited October 7
    Forgive them, Father, for they do not know what they are doing.

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,484 ★★★★★
    Jk, even the lord can't forgive you at this point.

Isn't that what Kabam is doing, to creating difficult content and difficult AI so players have to spend units, at least units can be obtained from the arenas
    I believe many players are better than me but I see that many players are not even willing to work towards progression
    They find it too difficult and they quit the game
  • simpsonstvsimpsonstv Member Posts: 14
    Thanks to Battlegrounds, I had already worked towards broadening my roster ("horizontal progression" as Kabam calls it). With that, a few more rankups, careful planning and using boosts, exploring Crucible was doable for me with mostly 6* r2 to r4 roster and a few 7*. I had enough revives saved up and got more along the way while doing 4-5 Crucible fights a day.

Then as I was progressing completion of Act 8, news dropped that 2nd 7* r3 could be obtained from 9.1 exploration. So I went with that route instead of Act 8 exploration or Necroplis. I did start running out of revives and didnt want to stretch out further so I did dip into units for potions but not too much as I was close to Valiant. Some timely pulls also helped like 7* Lady D as great counter for Orochi boss.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,563 ★★★★

Yt shorts 🎶 LoRD foRGiVe mE 🎶 ahh vibes