**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Timeouts

First of all kabaam has stepped up there game in all aspects and i appeciate that. Is there any way we can address this lose 50% of your health for a timeout? Some champs cant be beaten in aq and war in a single shot without r4 5*. I would like to see the timers the same as story timers theres no reason to punish a player for fighting a perfect prolonged fight. Ill also add a picture depicting what im saying.

Comments

• Options
    This is an exampler9bdtzvk2u84.png
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    The first thing that comes to mind is that DS has lower Damage output, so it will take longer.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    When Thorns node was in-game, the idea was to stick a Champ that could survive the 3 minutes and score points.

With the new scoring method in AW starting soon, it is not good to do away with defender advantage on timeout.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Yeah, but here's the thing. they design champs with low damage output/high sustainability. When players have no other option than to use these champions, they are being highly punished on the offensive end when the fight times out. 1/2 health.

That's ridiculous, and it's one of the very few intended game features that I absolutely detest. I understand why the timer is important. But when you go the distance in the ring, both men are left standing as is, and it comes down to the judges. The take on this game is, after both men have gone the distance, one trips on the mic cord and sprains his ankle for the rematch.

Fix this.
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Maybe increase fight to 5 minutes?
    Noobs will still die, but good players will have more time to kill op foes without losing 50% hp
    Not to mention when game crashes and u lose hp without fighting
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    thats why u need to play with 5* = no time out, or i can have a time out day5 with 5*r4 lolol

Kinda hard when kabam only gives me **** 5*
    Hulk is the only decent one i have
  • Options
    I have alot of good 5*s but theres to much content all at once to focus on aq like i usually do. So im going to my "c" team and get pubished for fighting well