Bug after 10th anniversary update

Harsh_boss24Harsh_boss24 Member Posts: 34
@KabamDORK , The numbers shortcut in store is not working after the update . We r not able to take items from store and same with using sig stones on champ by using the number shortcut .

Comments

• KabamDORKKabamDORK Administrator Posts: 103

@KabamDORK , The numbers shortcut in store is not working after the update . We r not able to take items from store and same with using sig stones on champ by using the number shortcut .

I'm not able to reproduce this. What steps are you taking and on what device? Thanks!
  • Harsh_boss24Harsh_boss24 Member Posts: 34
    edited October 8
    KabamDORK said:

I'm not able to reproduce this. What steps are you taking and on what device? Thanks!
    I asked my some friends and global chat peoples and realised it's glitched only in me . How to fix that any idea ? I restarted my device then also nothing happened .
    My device is : Realme pad X
    Device is also fully updated and mcoc app also updated .
  • Ericson23Ericson23 Member Posts: 117 ★★
    I can't even play with iPad, I can only hear the sound but can't see the fight
  • KabamDORKKabamDORK Administrator Posts: 103

KabamDORK said:

I asked my some friends and global chat peoples and realised it's glitched only in me . How to fix that any idea ? I restarted my device then also nothing happened .
    Maybe an uninstall/reinstall. If not, then submit a ticket on this.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 553 ★★★

@KabamDORK I have this bug ,it doesn't show the aq,aw energy
  • Harsh_boss24Harsh_boss24 Member Posts: 34
    KabamDORK said:

KabamDORK said:

Maybe an uninstall/reinstall. If not, then submit a ticket on this.
    Done , i submitted ticket . And I got in reply , I hope it will be corrected soon ..