**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stark spidey against Debuff immune [Not A Bug]

TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Stark spidey applies taunt on every 5 hits using poise

So during map 5, debuff immune champs are not applied taunt

Now the problem is
Stark spidey is losing poise cause he is trying to apply taunt on EACH hit after 5th...so after 5th hit...even if i have six stacks...every hit i apply on debuff immune champ removes my poise, cause spidey is not able to apply taunt,
It should be after 5 hits ...
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    I'm afraid this has been addressed elsewhere and is working as intended.

If you think about it, it's comparable to characters like Deadpool vs Abomination - Deadpool can't stop inflicting bleed, so keeps self-inflicting poison.

A smart character would put the sword away; but the game character doesn't get the choice to do so, any more than your Spidey SE can't stop wasting his efforts to inflict a Taunt.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    I'm afraid this has been addressed elsewhere and is working as intended.

If you think about it, it's comparable to characters like Deadpool vs Abomination - Deadpool can't stop inflicting bleed, so keeps self-inflicting poison.

A smart character would put the sword away; but the game character doesn't get the choice to do so, any more than your Spidey SE can't stop wasting his efforts to inflict a Taunt.

my argument is that his abilities say that taunt is to be applied on the 5th successful hit, which it isn't doing.

i'm starting to get the feeling that we're going to see a lot of these little bugs being labeled as working as intended for one reason or another aside from it actually intended..
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. As mentioned previously, this is working as intended. Spidey fails to inflict taunt on the fifth hit, and since the combo is continued, he keeps trying to apply taunt. This consumes a poise for each time he tries to taunt. I apologize for any confusion this caused!
This discussion has been closed.