**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Do you think we will ever get comic versions of movie champions (and vice versa)

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,663 ★★★★★
For example, we have the MCU versions of Mordo, Adam Warlock, Valkyrie, Gorr, etc. But would you like to see the comic versions of these characters getting added? Why or why not?

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,603 ★★★★
    I need og gotg comic versions from annihilation
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,663 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

For example, we have the MCU versions of Mordo, Adam Warlock, Valkyrie, Gorr, etc. But would you like to see the comic versions of these characters getting added? Why or why not?

Adam and gorr both should of been comic for me as they just look better in the comic look
    Especially Gorr with his hood
  • dr2wsdr2ws Member Posts: 143
    I agree, this has been raised before but different styles would be interesting, not sure how people would feel about it though, would be kinda cool to chose between comic style and MCU styles, but I’m not too bothered about that.

Gorr and Adam for sure though.
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 523 ★★★
    They could be added as certain limited time or unplayable bosses/characters or trophies even.
    There's potential, just needs to be applied in the right direction
    dr2ws said:

I agree, this has been raised before but different styles would be interesting, not sure how people would feel about it though, would be kinda cool to chose between comic style and MCU styles, but I’m not too bothered about that.

Imagine if we had access to alternate skins in mcoc
    edited October 11

I need og gotg comic versions from annihilation

Tbf I think they chose the movie versions because they became very popular after the first film came out. Before GOTG movies, they were nowhere near as popular
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 6,034 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

dr2ws said:

We dont need skins
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,709 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

dr2ws said:

No. That's not how this game will ever work. Ever. Not in a million years.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
    no, because people will only moan about like they moan every time a new Spider-person gets added or some other variant type thing: ermergerd, why is dere so many captin americuh? wut do we need anudder hulk for? etc.

no, because people will only moan about like they moan every time a new Spider-person gets added or some other variant type thing: ermergerd, why is dere so many captin americuh? wut do we need anudder hulk for? etc.

All spiders are different there not reskins unless u do endgame spiderman far from home spiderman home coming sure since there all still the same one but we got miles gwen silk only dup spidey mainly is symbiote spidey and og spidey rest are all different also i dont mind more hulks more thors like keep them coming as they can make them different and better
    You man don't want these?

Also I want the og gotg with that bug guy etc

I would like them though

I want a new star-lord
    Bendy said:

I want a new star-lord
    Either that or buff the one we currently have
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

I want a new star-lord
    Like i still like the star-lord we have i just hate he has to keep ramping up let me feel the power of 400 hits
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

I want a new star-lord
    Like i still like the star-lord we have i just hate he has to keep ramping up let me feel the power of 400 hits
    Or how his element gun effects are random
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 450 ★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

I want a new star-lord
    Mantis would like a word about that…
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,229 ★★★
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Adam and gorr both should of been comic for me as they just look better in the comic look
    I vastly prefer mcu gorr in terms of appearance
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

All spiders are different there not reskins unless u do endgame spiderman far from home spiderman home coming sure since there all still the same one but we got miles gwen silk only dup spidey mainly is symbiote spidey and og spidey rest are all different also i dont mind more hulks more thors like keep them coming as they can make them different and better
    I know. Doesn't stop the moaning.

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Getoutahere
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,900 ★★★★★
    edited October 12

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

I want a new star-lord
    Mantis would like a word about that…
    I'm still hoping that they put the Mantis synergy in to test it out, before buffing him with it in his base kit...

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Getoutahere
    I just think it fits his character more and is generally a more interesting design
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,502 ★★★★

God of Mischief with original specials.
    SP3 he turns the rival in a Frog.

Regular Loki also needs a buff as well
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,502 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Regular Loki also needs a buff as well
    Also....

The best emote on Midgard
    Mwahahahahahah
    We need kid loki omg he is one of my top 3 comic characters EVER
    Bendy said:

Stark enhanced and stealth spidey are both the same, and as og spiderman and symbiote

Bendy said:

Stark enhanced and stealth spidey are both the same, and as og spiderman and symbiote
    There mcu, og is comic but yes in reality far from home spidey and starky are a copy in a way since i believe starky came out with homecoming but thats only really one duplicate mcu version in my opinion