**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

How the **** are Kabam this unless?

WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 544 ★★★

Took a screenshot before opening a 6* relics because I knew it would **** me.

Pulled 6* Black widow, now sig 40 and r2 and my **** prestige drops?!

How useless can you guys be? This has been going in for months, Kabam Support are useless and can't help at all.

What the **** so we do? Only option I see is to stop opening these **** useless crystals

Comments

• UnohonchoUnohoncho Member Posts: 4
    They are beyond useless, did your support request get turned into a feedback request on how to suggest game improvements? All mine have done... they just ignore your requests and fob you off every time
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    shield311 said:

Bro being held at gunpoint by his alliance for more prestige, if not then I dont see the point for being so mad over 1 prestige point lmao

Ik its a annoying bug and kabam should look into it but the rage is crazy

Aha nah it's nothing to do with ally, they're happy where im at.

My rage is that I'm putting resources and money into my relics to close in on 2k relic prestige so I can push into 27k mark, been emailing back and forth with Kabam Support and they're genuinely useless, I think by this point I should be another 100/150 points higher but because Kabam are useless I'm not.
    Unohoncho said:

They are beyond useless, did your support request get turned into a feedback request on how to suggest game improvements? All mine have done... they just ignore your requests and fob you off every time

They asked me for dates it happened, what device I'm using 🤦‍♂️ all completely irrelevant
    NONYABIZZ said:

I wonder if you speak to people like this in real life.
    You prestige drops 1 point and you're throwing a 4kin tantrum like a 6 year old

Thats exactly how I speak to incompetent people 🤣 you get paid to do a job, you do it right. I didn't get to where I am by being incapable of doing my job.

The fact that Kabam can't even be bothered to respond to yet another damn bug shows what a **** show this company is lately, they've clearly given up on relics so tell us so we can't stop wasting time and money on them
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,751 ★★★★★

shield311 said:

Bro being held at gunpoint by his alliance for more prestige, if not then I dont see the point for being so mad over 1 prestige point lmao

Ik its a annoying bug and kabam should look into it but the rage is crazy

Aha nah it's nothing to do with ally, they're happy where im at.

My rage is that I'm putting resources and money into my relics to close in on 2k relic prestige so I can push into 27k mark, been emailing back and forth with Kabam Support and they're genuinely useless, I think by this point I should be another 100/150 points higher but because Kabam are useless I'm not.
    Pretty sure there ain’t any with 2k relice prestige. Either
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,443 ★★★★★
    Boo hoo
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,900 ★★★★★
    You blame opening the crystal; but you also mention that your relic is r2 - did you take it to rank 2 between screenshots?

Because with heroes, taking them up a rank drops their PI and Prestige.

It happens by Kabam's intentional design (they have confirmed this, in the past), to encourage levelling up as well as ranking up.

It wouldn't be much surprise if the same was true of relics.

----

On the other hand, if the prestige went down because of 20 extra Sig levels, then that makes a lot less sense. I mean, it's way beyond trivial, but I agree that it wouldn't make sense...
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,284 ★★★★★

NONYABIZZ said:

Thats exactly how I speak to incompetent people 🤣 you get paid to do a job, you do it right. I didn't get to where I am by being incapable of doing my job.

The fact that Kabam can't even be bothered to respond to yet another damn bug shows what a **** show this company is lately, they've clearly given up on relics so tell us so we can't stop wasting time and money on them
    Yes, I'm sure you're super proud of that promotion to the fry station.
    Having SpongeBob as your peer is a big deal.

NONYABIZZ said:

I'm front desk with Squidward, skipped the fry station 👌

You blame opening the crystal; but you also mention that your relic is r2 - did you take it to rank 2 between screenshots?

Because with heroes, taking them up a rank drops their PI and Prestige.

It happens by Kabam's intentional design (they have confirmed this, in the past), to encourage levelling up as well as ranking up.

It wouldn't be much surprise if the same was true of relics.

----

On the other hand, if the prestige went down because of 20 extra Sig levels, then that makes a lot less sense. I mean, it's way beyond trivial, but I agree that it wouldn't make sense...

She was already r2... when it took her from r1 to r2 (and obviously leveled her) I dropped 51 points 👍👍

If you spoke to me like that in a store where I worked, I'd be looking for a new job and you'd be eating through straw, you chode.

Idk can't see myself eating through a straw 🤷‍♂️
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,864 ★★★★★

NONYABIZZ said:

I'm front desk with Squidward, skipped the fry station 👌
    Highly doubtful.
    Truth be told, I really aren't bothered 🤣

It's an irritation but not a big deal, I posted a while back about the same issue and the forum managers didn't give a ****, its a known bug that's affecting most players especially at the top levels and yet Kabam don't even the decency to respond, we don't even know if this is being worked on? If we go off the Galan bug it'll take better part of a year for them to acknowledge it and in my eyes that's not good enough and someone is clearly unable to do their job 🤷‍♂️

Hopefully, me swearing will actually trigger some sort of repsone but idk since Miike and Jaxx left forums are rarely ever touched by Kabam now
  • DonkeyKongDonkeyKong Member Posts: 51

It's an irritation but not a big deal, I posted a while back about the same issue and the forum managers didn't give a ****, its a known bug that's affecting most players especially at the top levels and yet Kabam don't even the decency to respond, we don't even know if this is being worked on? If we go off the Galan bug it'll take better part of a year for them to acknowledge it and in my eyes that's not good enough and someone is clearly unable to do their job 🤷‍♂️

Hopefully, me swearing will actually trigger some sort of repsone but idk since Miike and Jaxx left forums are rarely ever touched by Kabam now

Thats not true. While there was a period of time where the forum was dead, dork, pinwheel, rex and crash have been responding quite frequently. Also a prestige drop of 1 is probably in their less concerning bugs to deal with. 💀 i promise no situation will hinder you for that -1 prestige.

It's because you think bugs can be fixed with a simple flip of a switch. You think all bugs are equal in terms of ease to fix and that Kabam just doesn't want to do them.

In reality, you're just a terrible person who's expectations are extremely skewed.
    I don't remember saying bugs are easy to fix? 🤔

My expectations are exactly on point, I expect Kabam to respond/acknowledge bugs and problems within the game and unfortunately they don't 🤷‍♂️ I don't expect them to fix it straight away, hell I don't expect Kabam to fix any bugs 🤣 but acknowledgment is the bare minimum we should have and Kabam can't even handle that.

Thats not true. While there was a period of time where the forum was dead, dork, pinwheel, rex and crash have been responding quite frequently. Also a prestige drop of 1 is probably in their less concerning bugs to deal with. 💀 i promise no situation will hinder you for that -1 prestige.
    They're more active but seem to have periods of activity and then silence, didn't see any reply from Kabam when everyone was complaining about SOS Toad, I think ive seen one reply on raids IW? But nothing major and the forums were blowing up for days on these two subjects recently but the moderators just haven't said a word, not to mention AI issues since update people being reparried in BG etc
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,864 ★★★★★

It's because you think bugs can be fixed with a simple flip of a switch. You think all bugs are equal in terms of ease to fix and that Kabam just doesn't want to do them.

In reality, you're just a terrible person who's expectations are extremely skewed.

My expectations are exactly on point, I expect Kabam to respond/acknowledge bugs and problems within the game and unfortunately they don't 🤷‍♂️ I don't expect them to fix it straight away, hell I don't expect Kabam to fix any bugs 🤣 but acknowledgment is the bare minimum we should have and Kabam can't even handle that.
    They've told us dozens of times that each bug report post won't get an individual answer every single time. I know you think you're special but just because they don't respond, doesn't mean it's not seen.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,751 ★★★★★

Responding one a weekend is highly optimistic

They've told us dozens of times that each bug report post won't get an individual answer every single time. I know you think you're special but just because they don't respond, doesn't mean it's not seen.
    Would be a valid comment to make but when more bug reports aren't responded to than are it's pretty crappy excuse ... and then bugs such as Galan incinerates go ignored for so long we just don't know if Kabam do or don't know about issues, hell they introduced the trello board so we can see what is and isn't being worked on and half the bugs aren't on there 🤣
    Gamer said:

Responding one a weekend is highly optimistic
    Nah I ain't expecting a weekend response, I dont think they work weekends. But would expect they look over posts from weekend